Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ChrisJ
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 280
Posted By ChrisJ
Muttley and the Power Jungle (New pix)

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Paul E. Schoen wrote:
As usual, most of the responses to my post are ones where people choose...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 44
Posted By ChrisJ
Feeding beagle pup 6 months

sighthounds & siberians wrote:
On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:32:51 -0400, ChrisJ wrote:

My Fawkes, now at age 14 months, is a tall, lanky boy (26" tall and 58
lbs) and his...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 44
Posted By ChrisJ
Feeding beagle pup 6 months

Kathleen wrote:
pfoley wrote:

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: Dog behavior August 4th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 28
Posted By ChrisJ
Bark Collar? Which one?

Beth In Alaska wrote:
"ChrisJ" wrote in message

Collies don't tend to bark because of aggression (Lucy is an exception),...
Forum: Dog behavior August 1st 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 28
Posted By ChrisJ
Bark Collar? Which one?

Shelly wrote:
"Tom Ginkel" wrote in message
I have a French bulldog that is a very good dog, but often goes to the
fence and...
Forum: Dog behavior July 30th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 19
Posted By ChrisJ
Grapehound?

sighthounds & siberians wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:42:46 -0400, ChrisJ wrote:

sniperino.

I should've known by the
outfit (those were mighty tall heels for a...
Forum: Dog behavior July 30th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 19
Posted By ChrisJ
Grapehound?

Beth In Alaska wrote:
"ChrisJ" wrote in message
Judy wrote:
So, did I miss any bison?

How was the hike?

And...
Forum: Dog behavior July 29th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 19
Posted By ChrisJ
Grapehound?

Judy wrote:
So, did I miss any bison?

How was the hike?

And how was the Grapehound event overall?

It was great to see Sally, (and her friend... argh I can't remember her
Forum: Dog behavior July 23rd 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 36
Posted By ChrisJ
advice needed on severely neglected Eskie

Dianne (null) wrote:

snip
But again, those were both herding dogs, bred to bond strongly with humans,
and quite different from northern breeds like Eskies. And none of the 20 or
so other...
Forum: Dog behavior July 22nd 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By ChrisJ
advice needed on severely neglected Eskie

Jim Manson wrote:
Hi,

I am thinking about taking in a rescue, a 5 year old American Eskimo
that was severely neglected by his prior owner. The dog is currently
in a foster home. As far as...
Forum: Dog behavior July 18th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 480
Posted By ChrisJ
Ping Judy

Yo Judy,
Will you, hubby & schnauzers be at the CPE agility trial at Janet's
place this weekend?

I'm planning to stop in with Fawkes so he can experience a small dose of
a trial. He's in Janet's...
Forum: Dog behavior July 18th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 480
Posted By ChrisJ
Hurtling out of control

Janet Boss wrote:
In article , diddy none
wrote:

Again: 51 to 75 lbs. 2-2/3 to 3-1/3 cups

If that's what he wants Muttley to...
Forum: Dog behavior July 16th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By ChrisJ
CCL tear

Hi Kathleen,

I have a couple more comments on your first post

Kathleen wrote:
Scully tore her CCL at the IFD tournament in Amana on Sunday, the 29th.

She knocked over the second jump,...
Forum: Dog behavior July 16th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By ChrisJ
Don't DO that to me!! or, how to have a heart attack withouteven trying...

Beth In Alaska wrote:
"sionnach" wrote in message
After work today, I detoured a few miles to pick up some items from a
Forum: Dog behavior July 16th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By ChrisJ
CCL tear

Hi Kathleen,

Kathleen wrote:
Chris, with your permission I would like to share this information with
the flyball list.

Hi Kathleen,
Forum: Dog behavior July 16th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By ChrisJ
Collie Question

ChrisJ wrote:
Suja wrote:
Found a breeding elsewhere, where the sire is finished (top Rough
Collie in
the ring for 3 years), but is not in the OFA database. The breeder says
it's...
Forum: Dog behavior July 16th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By ChrisJ
Collie Question

Suja wrote:
Found a breeding elsewhere, where the sire is finished (top Rough Collie in
the ring for 3 years), but is not in the OFA database. The breeder says
it's unusual for Collies to have...
Forum: Dog behavior July 16th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By ChrisJ
CCL tear

Kathleen wrote:
Kathleen wrote:

Scully tore her CCL at the IFD tournament in Amana on Sunday, the 29th.

Or so we were told by two of the four vets who had evaluated her to date.

Forum: Dog behavior July 14th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 17
Posted By ChrisJ
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

Janet Boss wrote:
In article ,
ChrisJ wrote:

Anyway, some backyard breeders would look at Fawkes and say "Wow a White
Collie -...
Forum: Dog behavior July 11th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 131
Posted By ChrisJ
We had our yearly vet visit this afternoon, not good news

Robotech_Master wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:27:45 -0400, ChrisJ wrote:

Phsaw! Forget Dianne & her bogus registry. For $25 The Jungian Dog
Registry will register...
Forum: Dog behavior July 11th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 131
Posted By ChrisJ
We had our yearly vet visit this afternoon, not good news

(null) wrote:
Melinda Shore wrote:
elegy wrote:
not ARBA registered either.
Let's just say what we're all thinking: there are outfits
Forum: Dog behavior July 10th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 17
Posted By ChrisJ
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
ChrisJ wrote:
His
faults are that he's slightly cowhocked and - this is the big one - he
has...
Forum: Dog behavior July 9th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 17
Posted By ChrisJ
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

diddy wrote:
Janet Boss spoke these words of wisdom
in :

In article...
Forum: Dog behavior July 1st 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 79
Posted By ChrisJ
Micro-chipping question

Janet Boss wrote:
In article ,
(Melinda Shore) wrote:

Can you
imagine how the husband feels?

I have no idea how you deal with...
Forum: Dog behavior June 6th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By ChrisJ
Hey, Sally!

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:46:48 -0400, ChrisJ wrote:

sighthounds & siberians wrote:
On 5 Jun 2008 16:40:54 -0400, (Melinda...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73