Showing results 1 to 25 of 307
Search took 2.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nessa
Forum: Dog health July 14th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Nessa
DRY Paw Pads--what do you suggest I put on them?

On Jul 14, 11:29*am, wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:46:17 -0400, Nessa
wrote:

Could anything be causing him stress?
Forum: Dog health July 14th 09, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Nessa
DRY Paw Pads--what do you suggest I put on them?

On Jul 13, 10:48*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Harley is getting Salmon and sweet potato food. *he gets two fish oil
caps per day
his coat is nice
Forum: Dog health July 14th 09, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Nessa
DRY Paw Pads--what do you suggest I put on them?

On Jul 14, 1:28*am, Rocky wrote:
FurPaw said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

His nose probably bothered us
more than him, so we glopped a little...
Forum: Dog behavior July 13th 09, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Nessa
Why do dogs eat grass?

On Jul 10, 5:39*pm, "SS" wrote:
Why do dogs eat grass?

with harley he's just doing his small shaggy cow imitation.
Forum: Dog health July 13th 09, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Nessa
DRY Paw Pads--what do you suggest I put on them?

On Jul 13, 10:38*am, wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:39:35 -0700 (PDT), Nessa

wrote:
Harley is getting Salmon and sweet potato food. *he gets...
Forum: Dog health July 13th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Nessa
DRY Paw Pads--what do you suggest I put on them?

Harley is getting Salmon and sweet potato food. he gets two fish oil
caps per day
his coat is nice
but his pads are DRY... and rough. and he chews at them.

any advice?
Forum: Dog behavior June 25th 09, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Nessa
Good Golly Miss Molly! - her name is Molly

On Jun 24, 10:33*pm, "sionnach" wrote:
"Judith Althouse" wrote:
I am very curious about the black spots
on her tongue.

* Black spots on...
Forum: Dog health June 25th 09, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 80
Posted By Nessa
Dog food plate height?

On Jun 24, 10:50*pm, Tara Green wrote:
SteveB wrote:

Same here with the lecturers and overlyeducated morons who find this a forum
to spout spew. *

After...
Forum: Dog behavior June 25th 09, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 43
Posted By Nessa
Girl-dog's coming home on Friday

On Jun 20, 5:05*pm, "Phyrie" wrote:
"Kathleen" wrote in message

Kathleen wrote:

Forum: Dog behavior June 25th 09, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 43
Posted By Nessa
Girl-dog's coming home on Friday/Nessa

On Jun 24, 8:16*pm, (Judith Althouse) wrote:
Nessa said in part...
We are leaning towards all H names or all motorcycle names for future
dogs?
Forum: Dog health June 24th 09, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 31
Posted By Nessa
Okay for dogs to drink out of creeks?

On Jun 23, 6:43*pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,

Wade Lippman wrote:
Is there much truth to that?

Yeah -...
Forum: Dog health June 24th 09, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 80
Posted By Nessa
Dog food plate height?

On Jun 20, 7:57*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
I have heard that the height at which a dog's plate is put is important.

I have a Mutt and Jeff situation, a Corgi and a Lab/Rott.

Forum: Dog behavior June 24th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 8
Posted By Nessa
Newfoundland With Prey Drive--serious problem

I received this on a newf rescue board and asked for permission to
post it here.

Many of you are AWESOME with advice and interpretation. I'm game to
take back everything everyone says.

I had...
Forum: Dog behavior June 24th 09, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Nessa
Video of the little black dog's flyball demo!

On Jun 24, 11:45*am, "Wingnut"
wrote:
"Janet Boss" wrote in message

Forum: Dog behavior June 19th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 43
Posted By Nessa
Girl-dog's coming home on Friday

On Jun 17, 7:42*pm, FurPaw wrote:
We found girl-dog today. *It was so hard to choose among all the
dogs at the shelter, but I had a thin-slice moment with her. *She
Forum: Dog activities June 16th 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Replies: 2
Posted By Nessa
Adventures with Cenau; or, our second ever agility competition

On Jun 16, 1:15*pm, "sionnach" wrote:
Sarah (still on cloud 9)
NATCH-2 Brenin, Triple Triple Superior, EJC-400, TG-E, TN-E, O-EJS,
ECS,O-TGS-E ... mostly retired Old...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 09, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By Nessa
Harley, the Neurotic Newfoundland...

I love this dog. he's a cutie. but he's got issues.
NOTE TO SELF: do not let folks walk in the house wearing hats when
Harley had a full bladder....

He gets so scared he pees....

we are going...
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 09, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 60
Posted By Nessa
Once More Unto the Breach -OT

On Jun 12, 12:44*am, "Phyrie" wrote:
"Tara Green" wrote in message

Suja...
Forum: Dog behavior June 10th 09, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By Nessa
Good news and bad news

On Jun 9, 6:27*pm, Jim Manson wrote:
As usual.

Lucky ( fka Klondike) is here and settling in. He's a good dog, sweet,
kind of oafish and really calm. We actually considered...
Forum: Dog behavior June 8th 09, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 60
Posted By Nessa
Once more into the breech....

On Jun 5, 6:01*pm, Jim Manson wrote:
Hi,

It's been a while since Bear left. I have kept in touch with the
rescue group he was adopted from and he is still doing well in his...
Forum: Dog behavior May 21st 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 57
Posted By Nessa
Idiot neighbors

On May 21, 7:39*am, Janet Boss
wrote:
In article
,

*Nessa ...
Forum: Dog behavior May 21st 09, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 57
Posted By Nessa
Idiot neighbors

On May 21, 6:10*am, spot wrote:
I take a minimum of 5 with me. *He will go one big time and then 2 or 3
little bits here and there. *He's walk, poop, walk, poop, walk,...
Forum: Dog behavior May 11th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By Nessa
"World's oldest dog"

On May 10, 12:38*pm, "sionnach" wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/05062009/news/regionalnews/oldest_dogs_a_...

21 years old 3 days ago... wow.

i would have loved to...
Forum: Dog behavior May 7th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 80
Posted By Nessa
WOW has Harley Come a LONG WAY...

On May 7, 1:12*pm, "Alison" wrote:
"Tara Green" wrote in message

*Sorry , shot a...
Forum: Dog behavior May 7th 09, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior