Showing results 1 to 25 of 488
Search took 1.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rocky
Forum: Dog health August 12th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Rocky
visiting dogs

diddy none said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

The one that is rank is in a trashcan .. no bag.

That could be the problem. There's a chance that the food
itself hasn't gone bad, just the residual...
Forum: Dog behavior August 12th 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 30
Posted By Rocky
Suggestions for puppy books??

"Judy" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

She, of course, wants to protect him from various
contagious things while he's still so young - he's only had
one round of...
Forum: Dog behavior August 12th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 73
Posted By Rocky
CASHMERE 1YEAR OLD YORKIE THAT WHINES AND BARK AT EVERYTHING

Handsome Jack Morrison said
in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Handsome Jack Morrison
said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

If you...
Forum: Dog behavior August 11th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 73
Posted By Rocky
CASHMERE 1YEAR OLD YORKIE THAT WHINES AND BARK AT EVERYTHING

Handsome Jack Morrison said
in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

If you do, you'll notice that a good number of dogs owned
by regulars are on mood altering drugs (for...
Forum: Dog behavior August 11th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 73
Posted By Rocky
CASHMERE 1YEAR OLD YORKIE THAT WHINES AND BARK AT EVERYTHING

(Melinda Shore) said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Perhaps we should be thankful that he is doing it
here - where it can be immediately challenged - rather than
going out into...
Forum: Dog behavior August 9th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 27
Posted By Rocky
Why?

"Suja" said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Huskies came from Australia? Who knew?

So do Doberman Pinschers. A friend was telling me about the
time a guy came up to her and her...
Forum: Dog behavior August 9th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Rocky
life as we know it will never be the same again

Lynne said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Hendrix can now jump on the couch. I'm so proud!

Last week, overnight, Maybe went from being nowhere near able to
get on my...
Forum: Dog behavior August 9th 07, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 34
Posted By Rocky
Non-mother dog lactating

Terri said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

You mean like Mike the headless chicken?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken

Why did Mike the headless chicken cross...
Forum: Dog behavior August 8th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 117
Posted By Rocky
Doggie sleeps on MY pillow!

elegy said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

i have some minor lower back problems. i worked a desk job
for a couple months, and it was absolutely brutal.

After 5 years...
Forum: Dog behavior August 8th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By Rocky
Pavolov's Dog

Paula said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

With reactions like that, I'm
not going to get any less mean any time soon, I'm afraid.

Sammie is a phenom! Maybe today...
Forum: Dog health August 8th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Rocky
How does this happen?

said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

I know my parents' poodle that was abandoned.. was spayed
..but she would still have a heat cycle but with no blood.
She would go after their...
Forum: Dog behavior August 7th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 49
Posted By Rocky
new Hendrix photos

(Melinda Shore) said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

There was a mushing booth at the show. Not that I'd
recognise harness quality and utility, but his stuff looked
good. And he ...
Forum: Dog behavior August 7th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 49
Posted By Rocky
new Hendrix photos

(Melinda Shore) said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Because mushers tend to have a mess 'o dogs, collars
available through mushing outfitters tend to be 1) basic,
and 2)...
Forum: Dog behavior August 7th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 49
Posted By Rocky
new Hendrix photos

Paula said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

We can be in the leash and collar aisle all day when
there's a new dog or a dog needs a new collar (which often
has nothing...
Forum: Dog health August 7th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 19
Posted By Rocky
epilepsy?

"A. Brain" said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

[Anniversary yesterday! Rocky is 5 years seizure-free!]

Congratulations!

Thank you.

And why not post a photo?
Forum: Dog behavior August 7th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 562
Posted By Rocky
Lucky successfully disintacted

(Judith Althouse) said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Smiley
faces would be so helpful, it is a shame that they are
scorned.

If you don't like the way your words...
Forum: Dog breeds August 7th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 1
Posted By Rocky
breeding a teacup poodle

said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

I have a 3.5lb teacup poodle and I was wanting to breed
her. I have talked to a couple of people and they think she
is to small. Does any...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 49
Posted By Rocky
new Hendrix photos

(Melinda Shore) said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

he's a cutie, I love his color BUT what's the deal with the
purple collar?

I like the purple collar (and the dog it's on,...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By Rocky
designer breed test. -I failed

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

And now for a round of Title(s) o' the Day:

The use of generalized inverse in restricted maximum
likelihood The specification of...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 562
Posted By Rocky
Now it's my thread (was: Lucky successfully disintacted)

sighthounds & siberians said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

What really wastes bandwidth is confrontational language
and blanket rejection of everything, which often results...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 338
Posted By Rocky
New fuzzbutts, was Opposition Reflex

Tara said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Matt posted some cutie-pie babe shots of his new little one
(OHMYGODSHE"SCUTE!!!!).

I was at an out of town agility trial this past...
Forum: Dog breeds August 6th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 7
Posted By Rocky
designer breed test. -I failed

"Suja" said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

"diddy" none wrote in message:
http://www.grumpybumpers.com/dogs/

Despite cheating (I've done this one at least once before),
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"diddy" none wrote in message:
http://www.grumpybumpers.com/dogs/

Despite cheating (I've done this one at least once before),
Forum: Dog health August 6th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 19
Posted By Rocky
epilepsy?

"A. Brain" said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

[]

Thank you for your more thorough answer. With something so dog-
specific and situation-specific and with so many different ways...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By Rocky
Puppy trained in one week!

montana wildhack said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

(Theory being that a dog will not do its business where
it eats.)

This is not a reasonable theory to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 488