Showing results 1 to 25 of 468
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bethgsd
Forum: Dog behavior May 5th 09, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By bethgsd
Don't be blinded by my lily white legs...

"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message
The weather has been SO bizarre. This was last Friday, when it got to 88
degrees here in MO, after...
Forum: Dog behavior November 6th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 46
Posted By bethgsd
Vet visit # eleventy thousand

"Suja" wrote in message

When I first moved down here, I was really dreading it. 'Virginia'
conjured
up some pretty...
Forum: Dog behavior July 31st 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 78
Posted By bethgsd
won a battle, losing the war

"diddy" none wrote in message stuff.

And raccons are infamous for chicken murdering, but (knock on wood) we've
never had a problem with them. Good luck getting them out of your...
Forum: Dog behavior July 31st 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 68
Posted By bethgsd
Run free, Muttley! Off leash at rush hour

"Shelly" wrote in message
I Oh, and an interesting aside, the new vet said that they're finding
that old stand-bys, like lamb and rice, are starting to trigger
allergic...
Forum: Dog behavior July 20th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 480
Posted By bethgsd
Hurtling out of control

"Shelly" wrote in message
"bethgsd" wrote in

hmm,...
Forum: Dog behavior July 20th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 480
Posted By bethgsd
Hurtling out of control

"Shelly" wrote in message
"bethgsd" wrote in

Forum: Dog behavior July 20th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 480
Posted By bethgsd
Hurtling out of control

"Rocky" wrote in message
" I have a very overweight Pug here today, he sleeps an awful lot
and needs a lot of...
Forum: Dog behavior April 1st 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 27
Posted By bethgsd
Tuck and St Louis

"diddy" none wrote in message

Tuck has lost 3 pounds since Thursday and was thin to begin with. This
morning, he seems to be feeling...
Forum: Dog behavior March 22nd 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 218
Posted By bethgsd
New Training Plan?

"Jenn" wrote in message
On Mar 20, 8:43 pm, Handsome Jack Morrison
Forum: Dog behavior March 22nd 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 80
Posted By bethgsd
Dog Food

"Kevin Michael Vail" wrote in message
Heh. I never worried about you two disagreeing when only dogs are
involved. ...
Forum: Dog behavior March 20th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 80
Posted By bethgsd
Dog Food

"diddy" none wrote in message
"bethgsd" spoke these words of wisdom in
Forum: Dog behavior March 20th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 80
Posted By bethgsd
Dog Food

"Shelly" wrote in message
Melinda Shore wrote:

I think a lot of people fuss just to fuss,

It's called "adding Love." ...
Forum: Dog behavior March 20th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 80
Posted By bethgsd
Dog Food

"Shelly" wrote in message

I guess I consider the generic crap-in-a-bag to be the stuff that has corn
as the first twelve...
Forum: Dog behavior March 20th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 80
Posted By bethgsd
Dog Food

"Shelly" wrote in message
pfoley wrote:

Bench & Field (Bench & Filed Pet Foods - IN)

That's a shocker. ...
Forum: Dog breeds March 11th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 14
Posted By bethgsd
Why would a breeder ignore emails?

On 2008-03-09 23:41:05 -0400, said:

I've never...
Forum: Dog behavior March 11th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By bethgsd
A Belated 'Thank You' to everyone!

"Mary Beth" wrote in message
Hey all you great group of canine lovers, I am sorry it took a bit to come
back to tell ya'll...
Forum: Dog behavior March 7th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 60
Posted By bethgsd
Kidney failure

"Kat" wrote in message

"filly" wrote in message

"Kat"...
Forum: Dog health February 26th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 26
Posted By bethgsd
Zack 1997-2008 Rip Little buddy

"Mary Beth" wrote in message
Our guy Zack passed away this morning at the vet's. He'd been coughing
last week and when I took...
Forum: Dog behavior February 26th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30

"Mary Beth" wrote in message
Our guy Zack passed away this morning at the vet's. He'd been coughing
last week and when I took...
Forum: Dog health February 24th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 4
Posted By bethgsd
anal glads

"buglady" wrote in message

"bethgsd" wrote in message
Forum: Dog health February 24th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 4
Posted By bethgsd
anal glads

What is the consensuses here on having anal glands removed if they are
frequently infected and abscessing and rupturing?

I've set up Trip to have his removed after he has been on Cephazolin for 10...
Forum: Dog behavior February 24th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 17
Posted By bethgsd
OT- weekend warrior update

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

Only recently she revealed to me that she wasn't waiting tables before she
Forum: Dog behavior February 24th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 226
Posted By bethgsd
[OT] - More baby pr0n

"Judy" wrote in message
"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior February 22nd 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 226
Posted By bethgsd
Now on topic- cleaning, was More baby pr0n

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

For everyone still in this mess of a thread-- What are your thoughts on
the...
Forum: Dog behavior February 22nd 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 226
Posted By bethgsd
[OT] - More baby pr0n

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, Julia Altshuler
wrote...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 468