Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Dog behavior April 4th 18, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Beautiful Tiny F2 Pomsky Puppies For Sale

Beautiful F2 Pomsky puppies for sale wolf grey, white & white with markings available I have added a few pics of the litter and a few pics of our past pups as adults so you can see how beautiful our...
Forum: Dog behavior April 4th 18, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Red Toy Poodle Stud Pra Clear

Proven Red Toy Poodle stud, Kennel Club registered and PRA clear. He is 4 inches tall at the shoulder.? ? Two mating's 48 hours apart, stud fee due on first tie. Copy of Kennel Club and PRA...
Forum: Dog behavior April 4th 18, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Stunning Mastiff Puppy

Male and female, pick of litter, only selling due to change in circumstances Parents can be seen
Both parents are family dogs and great protectors
house trained
Forum: Dog behavior April 4th 18, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
X Beautiful Blue Boys X

Pups are ready for their new homes now, these two beautiful blue boys are available, they will have a puppy pack to help them settle in a little easier, some of their toys, teddies and a bed. All of...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4