Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Discovery of a secret society by [email protected]
A product has been placed in my body (resembling a gadget well known to the general public, but very different) that can be used to locate me, listen to me, etc. A Canadian company, for criminal reasons, used this technique to try to kill me by piercing my heart. This company has corrupted several...
Today 12:11 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Dog behavior
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1