Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
What kind of dog was in Adam Sandler Movie?? " Mess with Zohan" by meteore
Hi, I was watching this very unfunny and stupid movie and saw two dogs in a cage with Adam Sandler, when he was shipped to New York in a crate. I thought the dogs were old English sheep dogs, Lhasa Apso or Tibetan terrier. I plan to get a dog shortly and was wondering if anybody who saw this...
Today 11:50 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 2,646 Dog breeds
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1