Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Spayed dog - strange behavior by [email protected]
My 10 year old dog, I believe a boxer pit bull mix was spayed a week and a few days ago. I thought she was in crazy amounts of pain because she barely ate, and I had to put peanut butter on what ever it was to get her to eat the little she would. And she would pant and scream ( really loud and...
Today 04:04 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
3 792 Dog behavior
Sudden Blindness in Dog by cshenk