Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Poop Like chalk by [email protected]
After reading what causes the yellow dry poop my dog has only had one big bone from pet store it was vac packed but did look dry but felt oily and that was three days ago. Everything else has been the same. I feel bad there isn't a bone or toy that last over night. I guess I'll check it tomorrow if...
Yesterday 04:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 9 Dog health
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1