Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Janet Boss
Forum: Dog behavior March 19th 10, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Janet Boss
poop

In article
,
TrainerBill wrote:

Some have had luck with sprinkling moth balls
down.

Moth balls are...
Forum: Dog behavior March 19th 10, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By Janet Boss
getting a Chihuahua

In article
,
traveller wrote:

The dog is a very loving and friendly dog . He currently has the...
Forum: Dog behavior March 3rd 10, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 65
Posted By Janet Boss
Breeders Kill Shelter Dogs Chances

In article
,
Jaybyrd wrote:

that's the point isn't it? A purebread "lover" is a mutt...
Forum: Dog behavior March 3rd 10, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.football.college
Replies: 65
Posted By Janet Boss
Breeders Kill Shelter Dogs Chances

In article
,
Tom Enright wrote:

On Feb 18, 12:51*pm, Jaybyrd wrote:
Mutts...
Forum: Dog behavior March 3rd 10, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.football.college
Replies: 65
Posted By Janet Boss
Breeders Kill Shelter Dogs Chances

In article
,
xyzzy wrote:

Also, someone who would buy from a breeder would not consider a rescue
Forum: Dog behavior February 18th 10, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 1
Posted By Janet Boss
Insatiable carrion eater

In article ,
"Tim" wrote:

Any suggestions other than a muzzle? We have tried a simple fabric type
muzzle but he can...
Forum: Dog health January 12th 10, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 10
Posted By Janet Boss
Pumpkin subsitute

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:

Are you saying that half of your dogs' diet is canned pumpkin? If so,
that is not a...
Forum: Dog behavior January 12th 10, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By Janet Boss
Teaching cat tolerance

In article ,
"Tim Downie" wrote:

With the aid of a stair gate we've created a "sanctuary area" for the cat
but I think...
Forum: Dog behavior December 27th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Janet Boss
odd eating behavior from senior dog

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:

I have an 11
year-old Borzoi with two life-threatening conditions that cannot be
fixed. ...
Forum: Dog behavior December 23rd 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Janet Boss
odd eating behavior from senior dog

In article
,
Lyne wrote:

We don't want to complicate feeding time by using
extra food enticements...
Forum: Dog behavior December 23rd 09, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By Janet Boss
Peeing the rug when I'm there.

In article
,
MNRebecca wrote:

She waits until I'm lying on the couch watching tv,
then she goes to...
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 27
Posted By Janet Boss
Old dog forgets housebreaking

In article ,
Richard Evans wrote:

Now he goes out 6-8 times
per day and only messes in the house 1-2 times per week. It's a...
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Janet Boss
OT - Cat

In article ,
"dejablues" wrote:

rec.pets.cats.health+behavior

We had to put down a cat last year who suffered from a saddle...
Forum: Dog breeds November 24th 09, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 2
Posted By Janet Boss
SEEKING Goldedoodle or Labradoodle breeders in Montreal area

In article
,
meteore wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in one of the above. I live in a condo and want a...
Forum: Dog behavior November 10th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 3
Posted By Janet Boss
What to do with a very badly stinky dog

In article
,
Edward wrote:

Now she doesn't get properly washed at
all (or only very seldom), but...
Forum: Dog behavior September 28th 09, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Janet Boss
Taffy 1992-2009

In article
,
wrote:

Taffy is no doubt busy telling her boys off now. I;m so sorry Terri.
There aren't many...
Forum: Dog behavior September 23rd 09, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 8
Posted By Janet Boss
Which dog harness?

That's not a "choke collar". Although it's not
the brand that I have, this is exactly the same design:

Forum: Dog behavior September 21st 09, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 31
Posted By Janet Boss
dog hates cat

In article ,
"SteveB" wrote:

What I'd do, any way.

I really hope there isn't anyone reading who would listen to this
asshole/troll. ...
Forum: Dog behavior September 19th 09, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 8
Posted By Janet Boss
Which dog harness?

Well, the guy was right. I've only been to the park once with her
but... oh, la, la... what a difference!...
Forum: Dog health September 18th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

"Char" wrote in message
Forum: Dog health September 18th 09, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
Petzl wrote:

And now you've been told

Most cats love it but cat's can get pickey

Petzl
Forum: Dog health September 18th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
Petzl wrote:

Occasionally buy a raw chicken wing put it under grill not to cook but
just brown the skin, when...
Forum: Dog health September 18th 09, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:

She's a very contrary cat, she is.

How unusual! Haha!

--
Janet Boss
Forum: Dog behavior September 13th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article
,
waldorfedu wrote:

Anyway who know about
silkies will also know they are a tough,...
Forum: Dog health September 10th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Janet Boss
Flatcoat retriever food quantity ?

In article