Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shelly
Forum: Dog health November 7th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 21
Posted By Shelly
Excessive licking and skin allergies

On Nov 6, 6:45*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:

Medical studies are an obsession?

You have yet to post a link to anything even remotely resembling a
"medical study."

Wanting...
Forum: Dog health November 7th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 70
Posted By Shelly
Last Batch of Frontline Lost Effectiveness in a Week

On Nov 6, 6:39*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:

*From reliable sources like this

http://leda.law.harvard.edu/leda/data/784/Patrick06.html

Reliable? It's a random paper...
Forum: Dog behavior June 17th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By Shelly
Obedience and Puppy Report

Shelly wrote in
:

Kayla (who was
boingboingboinging and squirming like a wild animal)

Oh, and the Puppy Report was...
Forum: Dog behavior June 17th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By Shelly
Obedience and Puppy Report

I was just outside with Harriet. Kayla's owner was on her balcony,
and we talked for a bit while Harriet peed and Pandora nosed around
in the flower beds. After a bit, I told Harriet that if she...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Shelly
Old Habits

(Melinda Shore) wrote in news:g36o7c$n41$1
@panix2.panix.com:

I think it could be a number of things, like where it's
located, what kind of light it gets, if it's physically
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Shelly
Old Habits

"Suja" wrote in
:

Doesn't help that Rajesh lets her get away with that.

There's your answer!

Khan OTOH goes to his towel. He'll...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Shelly
Old Habits

diddy none wrote in news:Xns9ABFB72312150diddydiddynet@
216.196.97.142:

Someone needs to talk to Tuck!

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that you're the one who's going to
have to sit him down...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By Shelly
The Old Man and the Sea

Mary Healey wrote in
:

We're neither of us so spry as we were a decade ago.

Amen to that! Well, Harriet's pretty spry,...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Shelly
Old Habits

elegy wrote in
:

my dogs love their crates. ok, specifically they love luce's crate
best. i don't know what's so...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Shelly
Old Habits

"
wrote in

m:

He for some reason thinks...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 23
Posted By Shelly
Merlin and the Rooster!

"tiny dancer" wrote in
:

We don't
have any experience with roosters. We're *assuming* he's learned
his...
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 12
Posted By Shelly
Adventures in Proofing Pt 2

FurPaw wrote in
:

Sounds like she really understands her commands!

She usually pretty good. I'm the one who screws...
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 43
Posted By Shelly
Aaaghhh! Another horrible vet experience.

"kat" wrote in
:

That night I put our cats
away and I could tell that he was getting way to antsy and I would
never...
Forum: Dog behavior June 14th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Shelly
Instant Review: The Furminator

elegy wrote in
:

i concur! i don't own one, but i borrow my mom's from time to time.
the amount of fur it pulls out...
Forum: Dog behavior June 14th 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 12
Posted By Shelly
Adventures in Proofing Pt 2

I was only half awake this morning when I fed Harriet. Maybe not even
half. She was waiting waiting waiting waiting not so very patiently
for me to bring her food. I put it in her bowl. She...
Forum: Dog behavior June 13th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Shelly
Instant Review: The Furminator

I think there's been some recent discussion about grooming tools, but
I kind of gloss over those, because I have a naked dog. Sorry! But,
I'm sitting for a cat this week who A) likes to be...
Forum: Dog behavior June 13th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 26
Posted By Shelly
Max back

ceb wrote in
:

Thanks, Shelly. This morning he tried to bark at me as I left, as
he unfortunately usually does, and...
Forum: Dog behavior June 11th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 1
Posted By Shelly
Pictures

Harriet usually hangs out on the patio while I'm outside, weather
premitting. She's been very good about staying out of the flower
beds, which surprises me. She won't even step in them.

In the...
Forum: Dog behavior June 10th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 101
Posted By Shelly
Muttley's long weekend adventures

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in
:

If you read the thread on AOL,

Why on earth would I do that?

you will see that I never called...
Forum: Dog behavior June 8th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 251
Posted By Shelly
Dog tethering ordinance

montana wildhack wrote in

I love calendula and pansies in salad

I haven't had calendula, but nasturtiums are...
Forum: Dog behavior June 8th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 251
Posted By Shelly
Dog tethering ordinance

Kevin Michael Vail wrote in
:

Backups should be done when no one is there for that reason.

Ideally, but life is imperfect, so...
Forum: Dog behavior June 8th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 251
Posted By Shelly
Dog tethering ordinance

Kevin Michael Vail wrote in news:kevin-
:

but they're both willing to go along with
their supporters, many of which are rabidly...
Forum: Dog behavior June 7th 08, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By Shelly
Obsessive/compulsive??

"tiny dancer" wrote in
:

Just a suggestion, but what about playing with the light
occasionally, but having other...
Forum: Dog behavior June 7th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 27
Posted By Shelly
My dog keeps attacking my puppy

"pfoley" wrote in
:

This could be an ongoing problem and it is easier to sell a pup
than a grown dog.

That could well...
Forum: Dog behavior June 7th 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By Shelly
Obsessive/compulsive??

"Phyrie" wrote in news:aYp2k.127
$sg6.81@edtnps91:

But we became concerned when
he started asking for the light all the time.

Yeah. I would *not* ever (ever!)...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500