Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MauiJNP
Forum: Dog behavior August 25th 09, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By MauiJNP
rescuing and fleas

I'd probably just put the dog in an airline crate, hightail it to the
groomer's and give the crate a good scrubbing while the dog's being
bathed and treated.

Yup - and spray the car. ...
Forum: Dog behavior August 25th 09, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By MauiJNP
rescuing and fleas

If she is in good health you should be able to put frontline plus on her
after her grooming. That should be enough to kill any fleas she has and
and keep yours from getting them. I...
Forum: Dog behavior August 25th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By MauiJNP
rescuing and fleas

Sounds good, I put frontline plus on her after the grooming. I will also
have her treated for the next few months (I treat until it gets cold
consistantly so that could be awhile). She'll only be...
Forum: Dog behavior August 23rd 09, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By MauiJNP
rescuing and fleas

Tomorrow I am meeting a dog that I might be fostering for a bit until I can
find her a permanent home. The current owner said the dog might have fleas.
She also said the dog needs to be groomed. ...
Forum: Dog behavior June 29th 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By MauiJNP
Looking for a raised bed

I am trying to find an elevated bed that is around 12-16 inches off the
ground. Maui has some trouble jumping on my new bed because it is so high.
I thought a raised dog bed for at the foot of my...
Forum: Dog behavior June 29th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By MauiJNP
Happy Birthday Maui!

I can't believe it but Maui is 5 today. Time sure does fly.

wow. five already? where does the time go?

happy birthday maui!

Thank you!
Forum: Dog behavior June 29th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By MauiJNP
Happy Birthday Maui!

I can't believe it but Maui is 5 today. Time sure does fly.

Happy Birthday, Maui!

Thanks!

Forum: Dog behavior June 28th 09, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By MauiJNP
Happy Birthday Maui!

I can't believe it but Maui is 5 today. Time sure does fly.

Happy Birthday to my sensitive little zelcro boy!

May you be as happy with me and I am with you.

May we have many many more happy and...
Forum: Dog behavior June 23rd 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By MauiJNP
Good Golly Miss Molly! - her name is Molly

I almost suggested that name too! How cute she is!

We've named our Girl-Dog Molly. Y'all sent some great suggestions (thank
you!), and we considering them and others, and then she came...
Forum: Dog behavior June 19th 09, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 43
Posted By MauiJNP
Girl-dog's coming home on Friday

We found girl-dog today. It was so hard to choose among all the dogs at
the shelter, but I had a thin-slice moment with her. She was in a kennel
with a 14 week-old pup, who was harassing...
Forum: Dog behavior June 10th 09, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By MauiJNP
Look at Prince

http://www.calgaryhumane.ca/adoption_details.asp?id=23060&src=

Prince looks so much like Friday. He also looks sad.

I know one way to cheer him up.........living at Rocky's house forever!
Forum: Dog behavior June 6th 09, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 9
Posted By MauiJNP
transporting dogs

Hello all~

Thanks to everyone who gave me the great tips and advice. I was looking
forward to helping transport the dogs tomorrow but got an email a few
minutes ago that they are going to a...
Forum: Dog behavior June 5th 09, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 9
Posted By MauiJNP
transporting dogs

Hello all~

I am helping get some dogs from another state to PA this weekend. They are
rescue dogs and going to a shelter. In the past I wanted to do this, but it
never worked out with my...
Forum: Dog behavior June 4th 09, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By MauiJNP
retraining a dog's potty habits

Congratulations! I wondered what had happened to you, and thought I
remembered that you were going to grad school. Glad you survived the
experience!

thanks, me too!

How are your...
Forum: Dog behavior June 4th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By MauiJNP
retraining a dog's potty habits

I just graduated on Friday!

Congratulations!

thank you!
Forum: Dog behavior June 4th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By MauiJNP
retraining a dog's potty habits

I've been finishing grad school, I just graduated on Friday!

Woohoo - congratulations!

Thanks!
Forum: Dog behavior June 1st 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By MauiJNP
retraining a dog's potty habits

Hello everybody!

Hi Jenny - where've you been?

Hello Janet!

I've been finishing grad school, I just graduated on Friday! I have more
time on my hands now, so I should be around here a...
Forum: Dog behavior June 1st 09, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By MauiJNP
retraining a dog's potty habits

Hello everybody!

I have a question and I was hoping somebody can help me. I have two small
poodles that are almost 4 and 5. They are housebroken and are used to going
outside in the yard...
Forum: Dog behavior December 21st 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By MauiJNP
Uncomfortable?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/spanaval/Dogs/Pan_Rawhide.jpg

Cute picture! Maui concurs with Pan's plan to protect the rawhide.

http://tinyurl.com/2jweqg
Forum: Dog behavior December 18th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By MauiJNP
Happy Brag post

It was a dark and dreary morning. The handler had the crud and couldn't
believe she got out of bed to drive 2 hours to a TDX test. The German
Shepherd drew Track 1. He had a beautiful...
Forum: Dog behavior December 14th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By MauiJNP
Pictures! (Was Spam!)

http://tinyurl.com/yt2wsh

very cute! thanks for sharing!
Forum: Dog behavior December 14th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 111
Posted By MauiJNP
ugh, PETA

did you see this?

YES, I posted this a few days ago under the heading
"commericals" but no one responded.

Heh, I posted the same thing in the middle of another thread,
also a few...
Forum: Dog behavior December 14th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 111
Posted By MauiJNP
ugh, PETA

did you see this?

YES, I posted this a few days ago under the heading "commericals" but no one
responded.

http://www.peta.org/feat/abc/video2.asp

Forum: Dog behavior December 13th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 19
Posted By MauiJNP
Adopting at Christmas

I, personally, think that it's better to get all the "new puppy gear"
under the tree, then, as a family, go and pick up the new dog together..

As an adult, I like this idea. As a kid, this...
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 19
Posted By MauiJNP
Moogli, Emilie and Sofia

Perhaps it has something to do with being closer in age when born? I
don't
know. The twins were born when Jake was only about 21 or 22 months old.

My nephew was 2 years, 2 weeks when...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500