Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Why did my dog KILL my puppy??? by [email protected]
Shut the **** up. All dogs are programmed as DOGS! GUESS THE **** WHAT? Dogs, any breed can attack both humans and or animals. Look up actual statistics about dig aggression, and bites. You'll be surprised Pitbulls are not at the top. Chihuahuas are!!! Ignorant scum. Never own a dog, cat or lizard...
Today 03:00 AM
by Ira Lieberman Go to last post
1 10 Dog breeds
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1