Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sharon Too
Forum: Dog health September 23rd 09, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Sharon Too
Dog Health - What is the Single, Most Important Thing You Can Do to Keep it?

*sigh* Did it ever occur to you that people CARE for their pets more than
ever? That pet owners are totally invested in their pet's care, and if
they think they're sick, they take them to...
Forum: Dog health September 22nd 09, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Sharon Too
Dog Health - What is the Single, Most Important Thing You Can Do to Keep it?

Please do pets a favor and get out of the
pet business. How can you continue to sell pesticides when documented
proof of harm was put right in front of your face? That's sick!

And she's...
Forum: Dog health September 22nd 09, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Sharon Too
Dog Health - What is the Single, Most Important Thing You Can Do to Keep it?

Do you have any evidence to support any of those statements?

She is a cut and paste conspiracy theorist. She'll claim those who don't
agree with her kill animals. She'll also take posts, change...
Forum: Dog health August 24th 09, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 4
Posted By Sharon Too
Buddy can't win for loosing

How very frightening. I hope everythin works out for Buddy and his "people".

--
*The first casualty of war is always truth*
"Spot" wrote in message...
Forum: Dog health August 10th 09, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

Char

You are the one talking in circles. Stop taking quotes out of context and
altering them. Asshole.

Done, back in the KF where you belong.

--
*The first casualty of war is always...
Forum: Dog health August 10th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

Let me refresh your failing memory for you. On June 28th at 11:29pm you
posted:

"The only vaccine required by law is rabies and
exemption can certainly be obtained, but only after the pet...
Forum: Dog health July 30th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

I agree with you. But two points here I have to bring up is I *do* know
what the paackage inserts say to the vaccines.

That's not what you said previously. I guess you finally had time to...
Forum: Dog health July 30th 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

I agree with you. But two points here I have to bring up is I *do* know
what the paackage inserts say to the vaccines.

That's not what you said previously. I guess you finally had time to...
Forum: Dog health July 29th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

Additionally, and Sharon may disagree with me
on this, but as the office manager, I don't think it's her
responsibility to know what is in the package inserts of vaccines or
medications. ...
Forum: Dog health July 29th 09, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

IMHO it is best to be open minded and do a lot of research.

The thing is, we read research every blessed day, while at work, at home, at
CE conferences, on vacation. We are trained to read and...
Forum: Dog health July 28th 09, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

I've located an old post by you that does say you sell Frontline. End of
story!

I have never denied that or even implied that I didn't. Only that I don't
kill dogs. Your conspiracy fogs your...
Forum: Dog health July 28th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

Thanks for reminding me that you kill dogs. There is no conspiracy Sharon,
except for in your head.

Amazing how you know so much about my practice. You are the only one
claiming that I "kill...
Forum: Dog health July 28th 09, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 0
Posted By Sharon Too
Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison

"Leave It". You're beginning to act like everyone has accused me of doing
with Janet. I have yet to see you provide the identity of the offending
post.

That's right. Maybe you weren't around...
Forum: Dog health July 23rd 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sharon Too
Char, the conspiracy theorist, was: looking to find out health tips for my boy

Your definitio of 'solid evidence' comes from wacko wensites or opinions
of stufies, not the actial peer reviewed studies.

Shouldn't eat and type at the same time. Let's try that again:

Your...
Forum: Dog health July 23rd 09, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sharon Too
looking to find out health tips for my boy

How much Frontline have you sold to pets this month Sharon?

I'll answer that when you answer my ages old question about why you altered
my post and then reposted it attributed to me to fit your...
Forum: Dog health July 23rd 09, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sharon Too
Char, the conspiracy theorist, was: looking to find out health tips for my boy

Convincing me of what? I've produced solid evidence

Your definitio of 'solid evidence' comes from wacko wensites or opinions of
stufies, not the actial peer reviewed studies.

You don't want to...
Forum: Dog health July 22nd 09, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sharon Too
Char, the conspiracy theorist, was: looking to find out health tips for my boy

The problem with you, "Char", "Chardonney9", or whatever you choose to call
yourself - is that you are simply a conspiracy theorist and no matter how
much fact, science or professional experience...
Forum: Dog health July 21st 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sharon Too
looking to find out health tips for my boy

I've never changed my "ID" whatever that is.

Chardonney9 is now "Char"....

Your ignorance is so obvious.
Forum: Dog health July 21st 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sharon Too
looking to find out health tips for my boy

Sharon is someone who can't help herself. She sells harmful pesticides to
pet owners and thinks thats ok.

And you are one ignorant, uneducated, self-riteous bitch. "But it says it on
the...
Forum: Dog health July 21st 09, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sharon Too
looking to find out health tips for my boy

The very best thing you can do is not listen to anyone on this group.

Char is someone who can't help herself. She can't stand it when nobody
responds to her so she changes her ID to pop out of...
Forum: Dog health July 8th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Sharon Too
Ramp instead of (house) stairs?

12-year-old, 30 lb. Brittany. She has hip displasia but hasn't shown any
symptoms for about 8 years. She still manages the stairs, but she's
arthritic
and won't be able to for much...
Forum: Dog health July 8th 09, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 8
Posted By Sharon Too
Note to Dumbass Cell Phone Users!

The third floor public restroom is *not* your private telephone booth.
Coll. Silver would prevent this

YOU WIN!

Thank you very much. I didn't get any vaccinations growing up so I'm...
Forum: Dog health July 8th 09, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 8
Posted By Sharon Too
Note to Dumbass Cell Phone Users!

The third floor public restroom is *not* your private telephone booth.

Coll. Silver would prevent this
Forum: Dog health July 1st 09, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 44
Posted By Sharon Too
What's the best food for your Dog?

If aspirate means to breathe or inhale, then exaspirate would mean to stop
breathing? I suppose one's reputation could do that...
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/aspirate

Then there's...
Forum: Dog health July 1st 09, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 44
Posted By Sharon Too
What's the best food for your Dog?

exasperate your reputation

This is my new favorite phrase.

If I could just figure out how to work int into a sentence....

Isn't there some literature you should have read that would...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500