Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doogie
Forum: Dog behavior March 12th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By Doogie
Schnoodle - Whining

On Mar 12, 8:20*am, diddy none wrote:
Doogie spoke these words of wisdom in news:a79af95e-
:

Finally, how do I...
Forum: Dog behavior March 12th 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By Doogie
Schnoodle - Whining

Define "whiny."

I'm not sure how to define it really, just kind of a whimpering (which
probably needs defining too. :)).

Define "issue."

He gets very upset. Whining, going to window, etc.

Forum: Dog behavior March 11th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 10
Posted By Doogie
Schnoodle - Whining

Hi,
We've had a schnoodle for about a year and half now. Overall we've
had little issues with him, he's a very loving, friendly dog with lots
of life in him. But there are a few things that I...
Forum: Dog health May 5th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 3
Posted By Doogie
Schnoodle (ear question)

Hi,
We've owned a Schnoodle for the last four or five months and I have a
question. Our vet told us that the hair in the dog's ear can cause
him ear infections if not regularly dealt with. He also...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4