Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Why did my dog KILL my puppy??? by [email protected]
First off, pitbulls were not bred to kill other animals. You are an ignorant person and unknowledgeable. Don’t post up answers you think are right when you have done no research or have experience with the breed. Pitbulls were bred to be nanny dogs. Take care of the children of the house and...
Today 01:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 4 Dog breeds
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1