Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: buglady
Forum: Dog health November 3rd 11, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 17
Posted By buglady
Chicken Jerky - safe or not ?

"Paul J. Dudley" wrote in message
And now she has formed the habit of eating some dry food
and then she sits...
Forum: Dog health November 3rd 11, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 4
Posted By buglady
Old dog, arthritis and skin problems?

"MismatchedMongrel" wrote in
message ...

Arthritis and skin problems iin an old dog, supplements?
Hi...
Forum: Dog health October 30th 11, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 15
Posted By buglady
GoldenDoodles Cream-White Coat, experiences with

wrote in message

Once asked this group for help in stopping pink-brownish colors on
light/white coat of our now 3...
Forum: Dog health October 13th 11, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 3
Posted By buglady
Boston Always Licking his Beans

"Cowboys Ma" wrote in message

My Boston Terrier Bullet is always licking his skin and beans. I have
tried several...
Forum: Dog health October 13th 11, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 1
Posted By buglady
Finally - payout in melamine poisonings

.......though not near enough for those who spent thousands or lost their
pets.

http://news.vin.com/VINNews.aspx?articleId=20025

buglady
take out the dog before replying
Forum: Dog health October 1st 11, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 2
Posted By buglady
Nestlé whistles up adverts to drive dogs wild

"Carol" wrote in message
The TV ads, to be screened on Austrian TV this week, come complete
with...
Forum: Dog health September 24th 11, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 18
Posted By buglady
Arthritic Pup bouncing back!

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
OOPS! When I said that G was the only medication with that lag time
before results are...
Forum: Dog health September 23rd 11, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 18
Posted By buglady
Arthritic Pup bouncing back!

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
About the fish oil gelcaps. Piercing them and squirting over the food
came as directions...
Forum: Dog health September 22nd 11, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 18
Posted By buglady
Arthritic Pup bouncing back!

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
buglady wrote:

........Seems like a lot of work to me! Chop up a hot dog into small
bits. Toss...
Forum: Dog health September 22nd 11, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 18
Posted By buglady
Arthritic Pup bouncing back!

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
I'm lucky to have dogs that are such greedy-guts that they eat their
pills with their dry...
Forum: Dog health September 22nd 11, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 18
Posted By buglady
Arthritic Pup bouncing back!

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
I did some research on the Internet about glucosamine for dogs, and one of
the web sites that came up...
Forum: Dog health September 10th 11, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 13
Posted By buglady
Pfizer Sued After Dog Dies From Rimadyl Toxicity

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Regarding the dog you mentioned with terminal cancer.... In the
terminal stages of the...
Forum: Dog health September 9th 11, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 13
Posted By buglady
Pfizer Sued After Dog Dies From Rimadyl Toxicity

"vernahll3" wrote in message
The company manufacturing the drug and advising vets that it is safe to
use is the bigger...
Forum: Dog health September 9th 11, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 2
Posted By buglady
Pet food relief in TX

This is a reputable organization that has already gotten 2 semi-loads of
food (35-38 pallets each load) out to the affected areas.
http://www.greyhoundrescueaustin.com/gra/index.php

Don't know...
Forum: Dog health September 8th 11, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 13
Posted By buglady
Pfizer Sued After Dog Dies From Rimadyl Toxicity

"Char" wrote in message
http://www.pharmalot.com/2011/08/pfizer-sued-after-dog-dies-from-rimadyl-toxicity/

A...
Forum: Dog health September 6th 11, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By buglady
PetArmour disappears - now vet drugs

"Phyrie" wrote in message
My vet told me, a couple of days ago, that Dextab was no longer available.
I don't think it had to do with...
Forum: Dog health September 5th 11, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By buglady
PetArmour disappears

http://www.merial.com/PressRoom/PressRelease/Pages/22-08-2011-Court-ordered-seizure-of-existing-PetArmor%E2%84%A2-Plus-products-inventory-in-the-U.S.-to-go-into-effect-August-21,-201.aspx
Aug 22,...
Forum: Dog health September 2nd 11, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 3
Posted By buglady
PETNet

August 1, 2011
The Partnership for Food Protection and the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) today announced the launch of the Pet Event Tracking Network (PETNet).
PETNet is a secure, web based...
Forum: Dog health August 21st 11, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By buglady
Kidney Problems In Greyhound (HELP)

"George" wrote in message
To all. First let me apologize for this delayed response. Have been
out of town. To...
Forum: Dog health August 21st 11, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By buglady
Kidney Problems In Greyhound (HELP)

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
I would suggest that your friend do some
online research and join the yahoo group...
Forum: Dog health August 19th 11, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By buglady
Kidney Problems In Greyhound (HELP)

"George" wrote in message
Hi folks need your help please. A friend of mine with a 5-6year old
greyhound was...
Forum: Dog health August 9th 11, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 32
Posted By buglady
Interceptor vs. Heartgard

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Heartgard Plus doesn't kill hookworm at all, is what my vet told me.....
I was speaking...
Forum: Dog health August 7th 11, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 32
Posted By buglady
Interceptor vs. Heartgard

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Yes, Interceptor is as effective as Heartgard. Possibly more effective,
based on the fact...
Forum: Dog health August 1st 11, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 10
Posted By buglady
Anyone know what this spot could be?

"Ringer" wrote in message
I had a dog that
was scratching its fur off. Took it to the vet and they gave her a steroid...
Forum: Dog health June 27th 11, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 10
Posted By buglady
Anyone know what this spot could be?

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
I just got a dog. She just showed up at my door when she was about 6
weeks old. Anyway,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500