Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: meteore
Forum: Dog behavior July 7th 10, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By meteore
Tibetan terrier puppy problem

Now the dog is 11 weeks old. the crate is near the bed. She refuses to
go to sleep at night when put in crate. She starts to bark. She cannot
stand crate. I then put her in pen and barking starts...
Forum: Dog behavior June 17th 10, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 9
Posted By meteore
Tibetan terrier puppy problem

I had this TT puppy three days as of today. Because it is a difficult
breed to find a breeder, I was able to obtain one only recenty and
within a 2 hour drive of home. I did not want to get a puppy...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 10, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 9
Posted By meteore
Tibetan terrier puppy problem

Hi,

I understand that all puppies moan and shriek the first night they are
brought home. It goes on forever day and night.
I had dogs before. It lasted for about an hour and then...
Forum: Dog health May 19th 10, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 10
Posted By meteore
Need recommendation for dog food for new TT puppy

Anybody familiar with the Orijen brand of dog food?

http://www.orijen.ca/orijen/about/

I am still waiting for some recommendation.on a good quality dry
food,

Roger
Forum: Dog health May 16th 10, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 10
Posted By meteore
Need recommendation for dog food for new TT puppy

Waltham makes the "Royal Canin" brand.
Forum: Dog health May 15th 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 10
Posted By meteore
Need recommendation for dog food for new TT puppy

Hi,

I am expecting the arrival of a new Tibetan terrier puppy shortly.

15 Years ago I had two Shitz Tzu which were on a diet of Science diet
light and both had skin problems and or mites and were...
Forum: Dog health May 15th 10, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 1
Posted By meteore
Recommendation dog food for tibetan terrier puppy wanted

Hi,

I am expecting the arrival of a new Tibetan terrier puppy shortly.

15 Years ago I had two Shitz Tzu which were on a diet of Science diet
light and both had skin problems and or mites and were...
Forum: Dog breeds November 19th 09, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 2
Posted By meteore
SEEKING Goldedoodle or Labradoodle breeders in Montreal area

Hi,

I am interested in one of the above. I live in a condo and want a non
shedding, quiet and even tempered and affectionate dog on the small
side if they exist., one that does not require the...
Forum: Dog behavior June 9th 09, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By meteore
what dog as shown below is more suited to condo living??

Hi,

I am living alone.

I have been researching various breeds and have been only able to
visit one breeder of standard poodles.

I am also interested in soft coated wheaton terriers and tibetan
Forum: Dog behavior June 9th 09, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By meteore
what dog as shown below is more suited to condo living??

Hi,

I am living alone.

I have been researching various breeds and have been only able to
visit one breeder of standard poodles.

I am also interested in soft coated wheaton terriers and...
Forum: Dog breeds May 2nd 09, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 4
Posted By meteore
What kind of dog was in Adam Sandler Movie?? " Mess with Zohan"

Jody,
while reseaching the breed I came across this web site which mentions
the dog appearing in movie

Thanks.

http://www.akc.org/events/herding/antelope_valley/2008/
Forum: Dog breeds April 30th 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 4
Posted By meteore
What kind of dog was in Adam Sandler Movie?? " Mess with Zohan"

Hi,

I was watching this very unfunny and stupid movie and saw two dogs in
a cage with Adam Sandler, when he was shipped to New York in a crate.

I thought the dogs were old English sheep dogs, Lhasa...
Forum: Dog health February 5th 09, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By meteore
MY LOVING LHASA APSO AND DIABETES

Dale,

Regarding the strong heart, the dog was walked ofton, about two miles
a day, except in winter. Her feet could not stand the ice cold
pavement. I bought those winter shoes and they kept...
Forum: Dog health January 31st 09, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By meteore
MY LOVING LHASA APSO AND DIABETES

I feel compelled to share my story about having to put my best friend
for eleven years, a 29 pound female lhasa Apso to sleep. I bought her
from a respectable breeder when she was six months old and...
Forum: Dog breeds January 23rd 09, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 1
Posted By meteore
Don't Let Your Dog Die By Choosing The Wrong Dog Food Ingredients

My dog was on Iams and later developed calcium stones in her bladder
and a subsequent operation to remove them. She later went on some
special diet food to prevent this condition from reappearing....
Forum: Dog breeds January 23rd 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 2
Posted By meteore
Wheaton terrier or Tibetan terrier/ which one for me???

Hi,

I have researched the web on health issues and temperament for both
dogs and am familiar with the good and bad of both. I do not know any
owners of these breeds and the vet won't allow me to...
Forum: Dog health December 23rd 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 39
Posted By meteore
Lhasa Apso put to sleep because of diabetes

I also had negative experiences
with Science Diet the one precribed for senior dogs.

Now there's something that doesn't surprise me. But what do
you mean by "negative experience?"

12...
Forum: Dog health December 23rd 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 39
Posted By meteore
Lhasa Apso put to sleep because of diabetes

I also had negative experiences
with Science Diet the one precribed for senior dogs.

Now there's something that doesn't surprise me. *But what do
you mean by "negative experience?"

Forum: Dog health December 23rd 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 39
Posted By meteore
Lhasa Apso put to sleep because of diabetes

I have been reading a lot of negative articles on Iams. I wonder if
that food caused my dog to get sick. I also had negative experiences
with Science Diet the one precribed for senior dogs.

Forum: Dog breeds December 7th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 6
Posted By meteore
TIBETAN TERRER HEALTH PROBLEMS/ Have you got one??

Hi,

I am planning to obtain a Tibetan terrier within the next six months.
I have not seen this breed live yet, except for dogs on tv on the
Westminster dog show.

I had a large Lhasa Apso which...
Forum: Dog breeds December 3rd 08, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 2
Posted By meteore
Tibetan terrier or lhasa Apso??

Hi,

I just lost my Lhasa Apso, who many thought was a Tibetan Terrier,
because she was big for a Lhasa. My groomer told me she did not think
my dog was a Lhaso Apso.

She had a marvellous...
Forum: Dog health December 2nd 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 1
Posted By meteore
My loving Lhasa Apso and Diabetes

Any recommendation for a "concientious" breeder within 80 miles of
Montreal, QC area would be appreciated.

I might buy another in the spring, if circumstances permit..

Roger
Forum: Dog health December 1st 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 39
Posted By meteore
Lhasa Apso put to sleep because of diabetes

She started on dry Iams and after contacting calcium stones in
bladder she was given Urinary So5 or something like that.

I reposted the whole letter a few minutesafter orig posting acct
errors...
Forum: Dog health December 1st 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 39
Posted By meteore
Lhasa Apso put to sleep because of diabetes

To All:-

I reposted before any replies under subject below.

"My loving Lhasa Apso and Diabetes"

Roger
Forum: Dog health November 30th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health