Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathleen
Forum: Dog behavior October 30th 09, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Kathleen
Bullying Behaviour HELLO STEVE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

The Engineer wrote:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:35:21 +1100, Steve wrote:

"The Engineer" wrote in...
Forum: Dog health October 4th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathleen
Information needed...

Tim and Lisa wrote:

Lookin for someone who has home treated a dog with parvo?

Tim

Years back we attempted to rescue a litter of abandoned puppied dumped
into a cistern, who were...
Forum: Dog behavior September 15th 09, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Kathleen
Bullying Behaviour

Tara Green wrote:

Kathleen wrote:

Steve wrote:

"Kathleen" wrote in message

Forum: Dog behavior September 15th 09, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Kathleen
Bullying Behaviour

Steve wrote:

"Kathleen" wrote in message

Stay away from public dog parks?

IME there is simply entirely too...
Forum: Dog behavior September 15th 09, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 39
Posted By Kathleen
Bullying Behaviour

Steve wrote:
At our local off leash park there is a regular attendee who has a pair of
huskies. One of them, a male likes to assert himself over other dogs
repeatedly to the point of...
Forum: Dog behavior August 26th 09, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathleen
Dry Dog Food Prices Increasing

trax wrote:

Has anybody noticed an increase in dry Dog Food Prices?

No.

I purchased the same bag of dog food at the same place and the price
went up from $35 to $47.

What brand?
Forum: Dog health August 26th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathleen
Eggs for dogs

SteveB wrote:

I've been adding a little of this and that to my dog's dry food as an
enticement to get them to eat it. I was putting about half a can of canned
food in there, but have to be...
Forum: Dog behavior August 23rd 09, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathleen
rescuing and fleas

Spot wrote:

If she is in good health you should be able to put frontline plus on her
after her grooming. That should be enough to kill any fleas she has and
and keep yours from getting...
Forum: Dog behavior July 26th 09, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathleen
Walking with Scissors part deux

Kevin Michael Vail wrote:
Maggie ate *another* pair of David's sandals yesterday. However, she
appears to have chewed this pair, as it is already making its
reappearance in smaller pieces...
Forum: Dog behavior July 19th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 36
Posted By Kathleen
"Do I dare to eat a peach?"

sighthounds & siberians wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:38:47 -0600, FurPaw
wrote:

We ponder her ancestry - Lab seems strong, and she has the webbed
feet. The...
Forum: Dog behavior July 18th 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathleen
Molly the Missing Vizsla

Kevin Michael Vail wrote:
In article ,
"sionnach" wrote:

"Tara Green" wrote:

Great. I hope they get their dog...
Forum: Dog health July 9th 09, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathleen
puppy listings

elegy wrote:

(also: what is up with all the "black" boxers at the moment??)

Mike Tyson's recent appearance in "The Hangover"?
Forum: Dog behavior July 9th 09, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathleen
Walking with Scissors

Melinda Shore wrote:

In article ,
Mary Healey wrote:

I'd hesitate to use the same knife to cut poop strings and...
Forum: Dog behavior July 9th 09, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathleen
Walking with Scissors

Kevin Michael Vail wrote:
Doesn't everyone take scissors with them when they walk their dogs, so
that they can cut the four-foot-long piece of nylon stitching from the
pair of sandals one of...
Forum: Dog behavior June 25th 09, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Kathleen
Good Golly Miss Molly! - her name is Molly

Robin Nuttall wrote:

sionnach wrote:

"Judith Althouse" wrote:

Black spots on the tongue mean nothing in terms of breed mix.
Any dog, of any breed...
Forum: Dog health June 24th 09, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 80
Posted By Kathleen
Dog food plate height?

SteveB wrote:
"Janet Boss" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: Dog breeds June 20th 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathleen
Viva, 10/26/97 - 6/20/09

Robin Nuttall wrote:

Ten years ago Viva, then 18 months, walked into my life. Today she
walked out of it. Her prints have marked my soul and will never be filled.

UAg2 BJF Renejade Debt of...
Forum: Dog behavior June 19th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 43
Posted By Kathleen
Girl-dog's coming home on Friday

Kathleen wrote:

FurPaw wrote:

Now, for a name... Suggestions?

Biscuit, for her creamy color and darker outer edges. The term means
sweet cookie in the UK so that works, too.
Forum: Dog behavior June 19th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

FurPaw wrote:

Now, for a name... Suggestions?

Biscuit, for her creamy color and darker outer edges. The term means
sweet cookie in the UK so that works, too.

Or Toast, for the same reasons,...
Forum: Dog health June 12th 09, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 87
Posted By Kathleen
Dog yelping in pain but can't identify why?

diddy wrote:

This was a puppy temper tantrum, feeling his oats, and taking on the big
guy, who has always let the puppy push him around.

I have never seen a puppy temper tantrum that...
Forum: Dog health June 12th 09, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 87
Posted By Kathleen
Dog yelping in pain but can't identify why?

wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:13:26 -0400, chardonnay9
wrote:

I have some very very relevant possibilities. An attack like that can be...
Forum: Dog health June 11th 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 87
Posted By Kathleen
Dog yelping in pain but can't identify why?

diddy wrote:
spoke these words of wisdom in
:

But Regardless... no dog in my house is going to act that way. So I had...
Forum: Dog behavior May 18th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathleen
Floyd peectures

"I can has cheezburger?"
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=347bl9e&s=5

"Floyd: Absurdly cute"
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xblq3d&s=5

A Batch O'Border Collies", forced into unwelcome...
Forum: Dog health May 18th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathleen
Raw feeders

Suja wrote:

"Kathleen" wrote in message:

I told my husband that his friend might be missing out on a much larger
market, given the recent vogue for raw...
Forum: Dog behavior May 18th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 57
Posted By Kathleen
Idiot neighbors

Janet Boss wrote:
In article ,
Tara Green wrote:

That's not categorically true. Depends on how
long the walk is, how...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500