Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: shelly
Forum: Dog health July 8th 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 8
Posted By shelly
Nevermind!

Sorry about that! It was supposed to go elsewhere!
Forum: Dog health July 8th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 8
Posted By shelly
Note to Dumbass Cell Phone Users!

The third floor public restroom is *not* your private telephone booth.

Thank you!

--
Shelly
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Tara Green" wrote in message

Ok. Forget the "noob" part.

I will, as soon as you start treating other old-timers the way...
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"Tara Green" wrote in message

When I click on this in my reader, it...
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"Tara Green" wrote in message
So I don;t place the onus on the noob to know that they're never
supposed to utter certain...
Forum: Dog breeds February 23rd 09, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 34
Posted By shelly
Breed recommendation?

"Suja" wrote in message

If I had to downsize at some point and get a small dog, I'd be okay
with Boston.

I really, really,...
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"Tara Green" wrote in message

To make a Grand Statement about it seems rather silly to me. And it
certainly isn't going...
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"Tara Green" wrote in message

Then I can point out to newbs that they don;t have to accept you
ganging up on them...
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"Tara Green" wrote in message

Shelly, as soon as you stop putting words in my mouth...even in veiled
references, and...
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"~shady_angel~" wrote in message

My dog is fine being tied up outside supper market he normally adopts
someone or attracts a...
Forum: Dog behavior February 23rd 09, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"~shady_angel~" wrote in message

She walkis better in the harness, if you walk her on a collar she
chokes herself to...
Forum: Dog behavior February 22nd 09, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 53
Posted By shelly
Doggie Play Day (fun action photos)

Janet Boss wrote in news:janet-
:

How horrible. Why not blaze orange cable though?

That would make it harder to...
Forum: Dog behavior February 22nd 09, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

Janet Boss wrote in news:janet-
:

I boggled at the owners - they were the ones who tied this dog outside a
store. ...
Forum: Dog behavior February 21st 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 9
Posted By shelly
Jack's first outing in lead

(Melinda Shore) wrote in news:gnppqq$fc2$1
@panix2.panix.com:

Documentary evidence at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXYsIkajoXM

Those are some happy, happy dogs!

--
Shelly
Forum: Dog behavior February 21st 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Suja" wrote in
:

Both dogs did. In a feat of will power that is completely unlike me,
I only snuck a taste from their cups, while...
Forum: Dog behavior February 21st 09, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

Janet Boss wrote in news:janet-

Tara Green...
Forum: Dog behavior February 21st 09, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"Janet Boss" wrote in message

The mind is boggling here.........

Yeah, a little bit. But I wouldn't...
Forum: Dog behavior February 21st 09, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By shelly
Update: Dogs are responding very well!

"diana" wrote in message

As soon as they realized they were being praised and
treated for their...
Forum: Dog behavior February 21st 09, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 90
Posted By shelly
To the poster who gave me

"~shady_angel~" wrote in message
The short snout dog muzzles.
The muzzles on that web site you showed me, made the dog look's...
Forum: Dog behavior February 21st 09, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 17
Posted By shelly
Got Days and Birthdays

"Suja" wrote in message
A very happy 8th god day to Khan! And many happy returns of the day,
Matt.

The Hairy One is 10 (at...
Forum: Dog breeds February 21st 09, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 34
Posted By shelly
Breed recommendation?

"Suja" wrote in message

Everyone loves Shazzy. She's just that kind of dog.

Seriously! How could you not? I've only seen...
Forum: Dog behavior February 18th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By shelly
Picture of the Day

"Rocky" wrote in message

T'would be cool to see an ultrasound version of that picture.
Just to see if her tongue...
Forum: Dog behavior February 18th 09, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 23
Posted By shelly
Need Help Litter Box Training Two Small Dogs

"diana" wrote in message

I think I will definitely get some slip leads today when I get the
Forum: Dog behavior February 18th 09, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 23
Posted By shelly
Need Help Litter Box Training Two Small Dogs

"Suja" wrote in message

Exactly right. And don't limit the 'alone time' to just the pottying.
It is important for them to be...
Forum: Dog behavior February 18th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 23
Posted By shelly
Need Help Litter Box Training Two Small Dogs

"diana" wrote in message

1. Should I wait outside with them to do their business, even if they
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500