Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pet Paparazzi
Forum: Dog behavior August 1st 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 29
Posted By Pet Paparazzi
Pet Paparazzi - Special Message

I absolutely agree Mustang Sally!

sighthounds & siberians wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:40:22 -0400, Shelly
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:20:51 -0400, sighthounds &...
Forum: Dog behavior July 30th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By Pet Paparazzi
Pet Paparazzi Dog Questionnaire

Hello Everyone,

Here is a Dog Questionnaire I created when writing stories. There are
some deep questions but, they're fun and make you really think about
why your dog is great.

Dog...
Forum: Dog behavior July 29th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 29
Posted By Pet Paparazzi
Pet Paparazzi - Special Message

If you look at our "Honoring a Legend" Package, you will see that we do
focus on helping to console people who have lost a pet. As I've said
previously, I started Paparazzi to help get through the...
Forum: Dog behavior July 29th 06, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 29
Posted By Pet Paparazzi
Pet Paparazzi - Special Message

I'm sorry Shelly, I do not understand. I wish you nothing but, joy and
peace in your life.

Shelly wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:22:54 -0400, Shelly wrote:

Listen,...
Forum: Dog behavior July 29th 06, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 29
Posted By Pet Paparazzi
Pet Paparazzi - Special Message

Shelly,

I'm someone who can provide a service that can bring and has brought
great healing to those who have suffered the loss of a pet. I wish I
had more pictures of my two beautiful dogs before...
Forum: Dog behavior July 29th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 29
Posted By Pet Paparazzi
Pet Paparazzi - Special Message

Hello Members,

I realize that you don't want to recieve spam or any messages regarding
promotions on this board. I completely understand but, please hear me
out.

I started my business, the Pet...
Forum: Dogs - general July 28th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc