Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: morgan4eva
Forum: Dog health May 3rd 06, 09:36 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By morgan4eva
im not so sure about the neutured bit but the...

im not so sure about the neutured bit but the pregnancy bit i know. its ok to get them pregnant but remember that normally when a female dog first comes into season (heat) they are still maturing....
Forum: Dogs - general April 9th 06, 04:33 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By morgan4eva
ahhhhh so sweet. is it your dog?? my springer...

ahhhhh so sweet. is it your dog?? my springer spaniel puppy does that as well but around the kitchen table!!!!! :D
Forum: Dogs - general April 9th 06, 04:28 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By morgan4eva
Talking well what can i say duke, thats a maaaahhhhvelous...

well what can i say duke, thats a maaaahhhhvelous idea!!!!!!!! im not sure how to email you though because you havent included an email addy anywhere! i have a lurcher and she is so special to me.X...
Forum: Dog health April 9th 06, 04:24 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By morgan4eva
Wink the nibbleing the bottomof her tail and...

the nibbleing the bottomof her tail and scratching her bum is a classic sign of WORMS! dont panick as every dog gets them at some point. do you worm your dog regualy???????
Forum: Dog health April 8th 06, 12:24 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By morgan4eva
some dogs are quite late in loosing thier teeth...

some dogs are quite late in loosing thier teeth but eventually they do come out on their own. id leave them. xx M.4.E
Forum: Dog breeds April 8th 06, 12:19 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By morgan4eva
Talking well i think that she has got some sort of...

well i think that she has got some sort of terrier in her but she looks alot like some sort of whippet x. she has the right sort build. i have a gryhound x collie and i must say they DO look alike.
Forum: Dog health April 8th 06, 12:13 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By morgan4eva
Smile i agree, my dogs also get thorns in their feet...

i agree, my dogs also get thorns in their feet and the start to chew them and their paws swell up. bath them in salt water then check for anything that .may cause irretation.xx M.4.E
Forum: Dog health April 8th 06, 12:00 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By morgan4eva
Unhappy underweight dog. :-(

hiya everyone,

i have a lurcher that has been diagnosed with hip dysplaicure. she is on pain relif and is ok. her food and water is down 24 hours a day and yet she is still looking underweight. her...
Forum: Dog activities March 29th 06, 07:36 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By morgan4eva
field trial training classes

is anyone a member of the united retriever club lincs???? i am and i have a little labrador puppy which im taking!! yey. anyone else going??xx
Forum: Dog breeds March 28th 06, 08:56 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By morgan4eva
Red face well i think that she might be in season as dogs...

well i think that she might be in season as dogs bleed from their V****A!!
and their might be little droplets in their urine. check around the house that there is no patches of blood. sorry its such...
Forum: Dogs - general March 7th 06, 06:32 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By morgan4eva
Arrow heheeee, well beagles are actualy known for...

heheeee,

well beagles are actualy known for their stink (andalso problem house training)

well it could be the food your feeding him/her on.could just be she has a problem with controling her gas...
Forum: Dogs - general March 7th 06, 06:28 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By morgan4eva
Talking well i have got a lurcher, puppy springer and a...

well i have got a lurcher, puppy springer and a puppy lab. the lurcher keeps biting the back of the springers back. i have a feeling its either:-

1) affection
2) cleaning
3) (this is probaly the...
Forum: Dog health March 7th 06, 06:21 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By morgan4eva
Exclamation thank you for replying. yes it is a terrible...

thank you for replying. yes it is a terrible thing. she went all wobbly as well!
i appreciate you replying!
xx M4E
Forum: Dogs - general March 4th 06, 04:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By morgan4eva
Ahhhhhhhhh They Are Soooooooooooo Sweet!!!! Xxm4e

Forum: Dogs - general March 4th 06, 04:34 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By morgan4eva
Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday To You Happy...

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Rudy....
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip Hip Horraay!!!!!!
Hip Hip Horraay!!!!!!
Hip Hip Horraay!!!!!!
And One For Luck....
Hip Hip...
Forum: Dog breeds March 4th 06, 04:24 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By morgan4eva
Talking WOW, i have a black lab and i was worried when i...

WOW, i have a black lab and i was worried when i noticed that she had a white patch on the bottom of her foot!!! i thought she had collie in her! but oviously not!! its gorgous!!
I WANT ONE!!!
XX M4E
Forum: Dog breeds March 4th 06, 04:20 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By morgan4eva
Thumbs up hi, i dont 'LOVE' most terriers. i recently got 2...

hi,
i dont 'LOVE' most terriers. i recently got 2 border terriers and yes they are wonderful. kind,. loyal, not at all like jack russells! i love them and yes if anyone was looking for a terrier, not...
Forum: Dog health March 4th 06, 04:14 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By morgan4eva
Exclamation what kind of pain is it? my dog has hip...

what kind of pain is it? my dog has hip dysplaicure and she becomes in pain sometimes. i give her 15ml of metacamn i used to give her 25ml but i have been given bad advice on giving to much so i cut...
Forum: Dog health March 4th 06, 04:11 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By morgan4eva
Arrow well i dont mean to worry you but here are a few...

well i dont mean to worry you but here are a few questions.
1)is the bruising a reddy colour?
2)is it just on the tummy and no were else?
3)does she squeal or look as if she's in pain when you touch...
Forum: Dog health March 4th 06, 04:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By morgan4eva
a few months ago

a few months ago i put an ad on the website saying that my dog has a awful habit of bottom wiggling. well, i took her to the vet and found out that she had a brain tuma that was destroying her...
Forum: Dog behavior February 27th 06, 07:01 PM
Replies: 108
Posted By morgan4eva
iv personaly NEVER seen a rotty with a long tail....

iv personaly NEVER seen a rotty with a long tail. i agree it with the people that have said 'not a true rotty' it would look unatural. is she a pedigree?
i would definatly have it docked.
Forum: Dogs - general January 26th 06, 07:34 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By morgan4eva
Unhappy Sadly

i was very very heart brocken when we were driving up our drive. we didnt see anything. then we heard a bash and a bump. we'd run over my springer spaniel. i felt like id been stabbed in the...
Forum: Dog breeds January 2nd 06, 08:48 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By morgan4eva
id say looking at all of these, i have a perfect...

id say looking at all of these, i have a perfect match! everything it suits! but.... its big!
how about a great dane.
they are short coated,
easy to house train,
not energetic,
definatly not...
Forum: Dog health December 31st 05, 11:24 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By morgan4eva
Talking she has not got H.D that another dog! aparrently...

she has not got H.D that another dog! aparrently she has been doing it all her life. we bought her of a breeder who goes to crufts etc and other big shows. she was right for crufts and was gonna go...
Forum: Dog health December 27th 05, 11:59 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By morgan4eva
Do What Feels Right. I'v Got A Dog With Hip...

Do What Feels Right. I'v Got A Dog With Hip Dysplacuir And I Wont Have Her Suffer. Just Follow Your Instinct.
Xxm 4 E
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55