Home Visit Checklist?

Old September 28th 03, 12:44 AM

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:48:15 GMT, "queenmother" wrote:

What I have heard from breeders is that they are also concerned about what
will happen to the dog when you have the flu. Or when they need to be
walked at 3AM.

you get up, throw on your shoes (or not) and take them out. i lived in
apartments until elliott was about 5yo. i'm sure i was sick in that
time period, but it didn't kill me to take him out. nor did taking him
out for emergency 3am potty breaks do me any harm. the latter, i'm
sure, would've amused the neighbors if they'd been awake. on a couple
of occasions, i had to take him out in a towel and no shoes. the worst
was the time i had to go out in my bathrobe and no shoes. it'd been
raining non-stop for days and i ended up in mud up to my ankles and,
when elliott bolted after a bunny, got dragged across the yard in the
mud.

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
entrepreneur.
-- George W. Bush

Old September 28th 03, 01:04 AM
Mark/Shell

"Rocky" wrote in message
queenmother said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

From my file they would be able to report that I pay my
bills, that my dogs are seen annually, that my dogs are on
PM, that my dogs are speutered, that my dogs are reasonable
weights, that my dogs are sometimes taken in when I am
concerned about something (that so far has been nothing
important) and that my dogs have not been seen for anything
that indicated the slightest neglect on my part.

My files would probably say much the same thing but, as Suja
says, they probably wouldn't give out such detailed info. My
vets, however, may offer the opinion that "Matt is the Client
From Hell".

I wouldn't bet that they would actually remember me or my
dogs unless we had been in recently.

Heh. My vets know me.

--

Mine too. I'm that "bloody hypochondriac on behalf of her dogs"

---

Old September 28th 03, 01:08 AM
Paula

Darla Vladschyk wrote:

Rocky wrote:

Darla Vladschyk said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

...You posted the URL to Tazz's page,
and I shortened the URL to get to your index, where I saw
YOUR doggies.

Oh, OK. Just that I didn't post the Tazz URL to ark, which is
where I saw your response (I think).

Yes--- And SOMEone posted it to ARK. I think. Where else would I
have seen it? I only read two groups!

It was posted to rpdb and I mailed you the link after I looked at the
adorable JRT because I knew you would want to see it. Mea Culpa! Be
warned, all of you. Your adorable doggie pictures are not safe. I will
send them to whomever I will and spread the cuteness like the hottest
new disease!

--
Paula
"Napoleon should be seen in Superdeterminism-Analogy History