Lump over Eyelid

Old April 11th 12, 05:33 AM
Junior Member

Wink Lump over Eyelid

Hello, my pug (14 yrs old) has a round lump over his eyelid. I'm not sure if it's as simple as an ingrown hair, insect bite or a tumor? I was wondering if anyone had any thought on what it looks like.

Thanks
Attached Images

Old April 11th 12, 11:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Lump over Eyelid

On 4/11/2012 12:33 AM, Greck wrote:
Hello, my pug (14 yrs old) has a round lump over his eyelid. I'm not
sure if it's as simple as an ingrown hair, insect bite or a tumor? I
was wondering if anyone had any thought on what it looks like.

.............No way to know really without a vet visit. Did it come up
suddenly, like overnight, or grow slowly? Does it feel hard or squishy?
Is it warmer than the surrounding tissue? I don't know what the vet
would do, perhaps knock him and and try to get a sample aspirate. Could
be just a cyst. Or not.

best of luck to you and your pup
buglady
take out the dog before replying