Iams & Eukanuba, good foods? any opinions?

Old March 26th 05, 12:02 AM

In article .com,
bakersign wrote:
1.stay away from chemicals

Yes, absolutely! For example, too much dihydrogen monoxide
will definitely kill your dog. Chemicals, ick!!

2/3 of the Social Security Trustees are political appointees
Old March 26th 05, 03:19 PM
PawsForThought

Melinda Sho
Yes, absolutely! For example, too much dihydrogen monoxide
will definitely kill your dog. Chemicals, ick!!

I looked up dihydrogen monoxide and found this site. Is this a joke?
It's used in homosexual bathhouses?!

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Old March 26th 05, 03:32 PM

In article . com,
PawsForThought wrote:
I looked up dihydrogen monoxide and found this site. Is this a joke?

No, it's for real, and it's serious. DHMO is included in
every virtually every dog and cat food, although it's
typically mislabeled to hide what it really is. I know for
a fact that it was associated with one of my dogs' excessive
urination and incontinence.

2/3 of the Social Security Trustees are political appointees

Old March 26th 05, 05:01 PM

Melinda, I mean...you are kidding, right? Good Lord, I hope so. I was
thinking you were being clever but I might have been giving you too
much credit.(???) You can't possibly be serious. Any ignoramus that
went to school past what the Alabama laws allow has read the case study
on DHMO.

I just have to check...

Old March 26th 05, 06:58 PM

In article . com,
wrote:
Melinda, I mean...you are kidding, right?

This is a serious problem that doesn't get enough
attention. Fortunately last year there was a bit of
coverage in the press of the problem of hyponatremia.
Athletes looking to boost their performance in endurance
events have overconsumed DHMO and in some cases it's led to
convulsions and even death.

2/3 of the Social Security Trustees are political appointees
Old March 26th 05, 07:15 PM

This is a serious problem that doesn't get enough
attention. Fortunately last year there was a bit of
coverage in the press of the problem of hyponatremia.
Athletes looking to boost their performance in endurance
events have overconsumed DHMO and in some cases it's led to
convulsions and even death.

I AM SO EMBARRASSED FOR YOU!

If athletes are being hurt by *WATER*, then the only reasonable
explanation is that they drank a bunch while they were completely and
dangerously dehydrated.

http://www.snopes.com/toxins/dhmo.htm

Old March 26th 05, 07:28 PM

In article . com,
wrote:
I AM SO EMBARRASSED FOR YOU!

Likewise!

2/3 of the Social Security Trustees are political appointees