Just wanted to add

Old October 12th 05, 08:52 AM
White Monkey

Default Just wanted to add

By the way, I wanted to make it clear that I do know that the problem is
that Saskia loves Walter but does not respect his authoriTAH. That's why I
hesitate to use the word aggression. That does NOT mean I am treating it as
somehow less *dangerous* than aggression. I just wanted to make that clear.

Meanwhile I have contacted the Great Danes Society here (in Dutch, of
course) to ask for recommendations of trainers in the general region of
where we're moving who have a lot of Danes experience, because my husband, I
can say with confidence, will only listen to someone with a lot of Danes
experience.

--Katrina

Old October 12th 05, 12:36 PM
Alison

"White Monkey" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Katrina,
Thats a good idea.. I think all the pressures you've been under and
the coming move creates a lot of tension and that affects people and
dog behaviour. Once you're settled and Saskia has more exercise,
things will be a bit easier though obviously you'll still have to deal
with the Saskia and Walter problem.
Alison

Old October 13th 05, 04:40 AM
Paula

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:52:38 +0200, "White Monkey"
wrote:

By the way, I wanted to make it clear that I do know that the problem is
that Saskia loves Walter but does not respect his authoriTAH. That's why I
hesitate to use the word aggression. That does NOT mean I am treating it as
somehow less *dangerous* than aggression. I just wanted to make that clear.

I'm glad to hear that. It's hard sometimes in this medium to get
everything straight. Sorry if I misunderstood.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy, so it's best to try to get along with them." Joe Bay
Old October 13th 05, 04:45 AM
Rocky

"White Monkey" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

By the way, I wanted to make it clear that I do know that
the problem is that Saskia loves Walter but does not
respect his authoriTAH. That's why I hesitate to use the
word aggression. That does NOT mean I am treating it as
somehow less *dangerous* than aggression. I just wanted to
make that clear.

FWIW, I understand that. I've been taking the "better safe than
sorry" approach in my advice to you, though. I hope you
understand that.

Old October 14th 05, 08:51 AM

Let's disect this crap...

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson wrote:
HOWEDY katrina aka white monkey,

White Monkey wrote:
By the way, I wanted to make it clear that I do know
that the problem is that Saskia loves Walter but does
not respect his authoriTAH.

THAT'S INSANE.

That's "insane?" "Insane?" I like the color red. Is that insane too?

That's why I hesitate to use the word aggression.

THAT'S IDIOCY.

Using the word "aggression" is idiocy? You are so mentally incompetent
it's scary.

That does NOT mean I am treating it as
somehow less *dangerous* than aggression.

THAT'S STUPIDITY.

Now the most idiotic person on the planet is resorting to calling
others stupid. He keeps proving how insane he is...this is good.

I just wanted to make that clear.

THAT'S EGO.

Meanwhile I have contacted the Great Danes Society
here (in Dutch, of course) to ask for recommendations
of trainers in the general region of where we're moving
who have a lot of Danes experience, because my husband,
I can say with confidence, will only listen to someone
with a lot of Danes experience.

Meanwhile The Amazing Puppy Wizard spoke with Dra. Alice
DeGroote, your former empoyer. She was APPALLED at the
violence ignorance stupidity and ego of the professional
trainers and university trained ethologists, just as The
Amazing Puppy Wizard is.

I don't believe for a second this jackass Howe spoke with anyone. Howe
lies all the time, and he's likely lying again. And what the hell is
"Dra."?

Dra. DeGroote told me she hasn't been well lately and is
reovering from surgery and has recently got a computer
but has not got it up an runnin yet.

Likely a pile of ****, as usual...

I'm sending her by snail mail the documentations she
needs to support The Amazing Puppy Wizard's methods
and philosophies as EXXXPERT WITNESS in courts of law.

LAUGH...sure you are. $100 bet you don't do jack ****. This is based
on your PROVEN TRACK RECORD of doing nothing.

Face it, AssHowe - ALL you do is be a total asshole in a freaking dog
newsgroup. That is ALL you do.

dog's 1st birthday ideas wanted MauiJNP Dog behavior 2 June 27th 05 08:42 PM
Pictures wanted ... K9Care Dog breeds 9 June 10th 05 10:53 AM
I got exactly what I wanted... Emily Carroll Dog behavior 8 September 13th 03 02:32 PM
I got exactly what I wanted... Emily Carroll Dog behavior 0 September 13th 03 04:03 AM
Opinions wanted... loose leash Tricia9999 Dog behavior 1 August 2nd 03 03:04 AM