Boycott Walmart!!!!

Old November 8th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Michael A. Ball

Default Boycott Walmart!!!!

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:25:18 -0800 (PST), jeanmacgreen
wrote:

Walmart in it's unending attempt to take over all forms of retail
have announced* their intention to get into the "animal supply"
business, but not only that but the've also said that some outlets
will also be carrying pets of all types, from hamsters and parakeets
to cats and dogs...

Again to those who truly love animals, please avoid Walmart and tell
other pet lovers to take their business elsewhere.

*I saw the announcement on Mad Money with Jim Cramer on CNBC

http://www.petage.com/News060503.asp This site discusses the plan to
offer a greater selection of pets supplies, which is fine with me. I
found no article that says anything about selling "pets of all types."

Frankly, WalMart couldn't withstand the hell that would be raised, if
they were to undertake to sell puppies. I wouldn't be surprised, if just
the rumor of WalMart selling puppies, caused their stock to drop.

_______________________________
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap;
free, in some cases.
Old November 9th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Pete

Melinda, you never have been too helpful.
Just an observation.

Old November 9th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
Pete wrote:
[ the usual crap ]

I think it's *awesome* that I've got my own buttsniffer.

Old November 10th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"c" wrote in message
You should boycott anyone that works with puppy mills.

1. I don't need you to tell me what I should and shouldn't do.
2. I don't shop anywhere that sells cats or dogs, and I don't shop at
Walmart, period.

--
Shelly

Old November 10th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Rocky[_2_]

"c" said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

You should boycott anyone that works with puppy mills.

I'm not sure why you're telling me to do that. In fact, over
the years I've been posting to usenet, I've been very clear that
I don't deal with such business. And, more in fact, puppy mills
are not an issue in my area - it's the plethora of BYBs
supplying the apparently willing market through Petland.

Old November 10th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Pete

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
In article
,
jeanmacgreen wrote:
My reasons go far beyond the surface since I had the misfortune of
working for said retail outlet and found out that *all* of what has
been said is true in the negative regarding Walmart and it's
'Warehouse' outlets Sam's Club.

Right, they suck. But what you posted about them selling
pets appears to be incorrect.

Melinda, why don't you just go and post somewhere else.
You're of little if any help to the people here.
-

Old November 10th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
Pete wrote:
Melinda, why don't you just go and post somewhere else.
You're of little if any help to the people here.

Hi, Pete! How's my butt smell?

Old November 12th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
John

Pete wrote:
Melinda, why don't you just go and post somewhere else.
You're of little if any help to the people here.

Hi, Pete! How's my butt smell?

Why don't you give civil answers instead of this crap??

Old November 12th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
John wrote:
Why don't you give civil answers instead of this crap??

I did.

Old November 12th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

I did.

And that makes two of them. Do you get a prize if you collect the whole
set?

--
Shelly