Canidae Lawsuit

Old January 31st 09, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Nessa[_2_]

Default Canidae Lawsuit

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 00:31:03 -0500, Tara Green

Again, Canidae has not been served with any such lawsuit. In the US,
when you file a lawsuit, you have to serve the parties. Maybe the
rules are different in Canida.

I don;t care who you are, that was funny.

(Or maybe I'm just really tired)

I laughed too Tara
Nessa
--
trying to be the best human she can,

Old January 31st 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky[_2_]

sighthounds & siberians said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

Oops. Canada.

FWIW, those rules are no different in Canada. What's cool here
is that if a lawsuit is deemed frivolous the plaintiff must pay
all costs.

Old January 31st 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
sighthounds & siberians

On 31 Jan 2009 20:15:22 GMT, Rocky wrote:

sighthounds & siberians said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

Oops. Canada.

FWIW, those rules are no different in Canada. What's cool here
is that if a lawsuit is deemed frivolous the plaintiff must pay
all costs.

That is way cool. And also FWIW, I figured that those particular
rules were not different in Canada. I was being facetious.

Old January 17th 16, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Monday, January 10, 2011 at 4:40:34 PM UTC-5, emily soloby wrote:
I see this is an old post. My dog almost died from eating Canidae recently. Please forward any lawsuit info to me. Thank you.

we just lost are great dane puppy she just turn a year old. she been eating canidae after we bought her she died lastnight of bone cancer . if there any lawsuits out there i just lost my best friend.she was to young to die