A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog health
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Gagging after drinking water

Old November 15th 17, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Gagging after drinking water

I have a dochound /yorkie also knowen as a Dorkie she is 2 and sometimes she chokes when she drinks but get over quick when I pay her back.. Than she is fine.. She drinks to much at a time..
Old July 4th 18, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Gagging after drinking water

I have a pair of BoDachs that do the same thing; one occasionally and one ALL the time. Incidentally it is the one shaped more like the dachshund that suffers from it most often.