Shih tzu

Old May 17th 13, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Shih tzu

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
Actually, health used to be a little saner than behavior, for example.

Oh yeah , I forgot what newsgroup I was on , I thought it was T&B rolling
eyes !

And yes, I know people are on Facebook, and that nutbags abound on
usenet. But if there weren't so many Mr. Pounders, people wouldn't
have left for Facebook.

True ,
I prefer twitter, myself . I dont do Facebook
I see enough of my friends and family in real life. I want to get away
from them when I'm on- line . LOL
Also the groups , I find them hard to follow . It easier to read theads on
forums and NGs .

Old May 17th 13, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Catchup over time

"cshenk" wrote in message
sighthounds & siberians wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

And people wonder why there's hardly anyone left on these newsgroups.

There's some sane ones though.

My loved Aunti Mabel finally went RB at 16.5 (earliest estimated age)
after a lovely 2.5 years here.

We have a new puppy who's a mere 10 years old and are finding out that
blind dogs are quite easy though blind agility show dogs (turned into
rescue once she went blind) can be a wild experience. She climbs or
bounces off of bungee cords....

Chances are most of you do not have to hunt 4ft up on bookshelves to
find the 15 lb dog you adopted 2 weeks ago...

Loving life though!

Her name is Iowna, AKC registered beagle runt of the litter. One eye
removed, other blind. Glaucoma caused.

Carol

Congratulations on your new "puppy" She sounds lovely! Any photos?
Older dogs dont stand much chance of being adopted so good for you .

I adopted a new pup in Feb . She is 18 months and I have just had her
spayed . She is half chi and half cat !! Í put a thread about her in T&B a
few weeks ago

Old May 27th 13, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Alison wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

spayed . She is half chi and half cat !! M put a thread about her in
T&B a few weeks ago

Oh lots of photos, I just have to post them were others can reach them!
I've always adopted older and/or medical issues as you know.

I'd still like to chat about my dogs here. It;s more valid than what
most of the traffic has turned into.

Old September 7th 13, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:58:04 AM UTC-4, sighthounds & siberians wrote:

And people wonder why there's hardly anyone left on these newsgroups.

Look in a mirror hon. Don't blame a transient troll when you've been here for years running people off.

Old September 8th 13, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

cyndi wrote:

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:58:04 AM UTC-4, sighthounds & siberians wrote:

And people wonder why there's hardly anyone left on these newsgroups.

Look in a mirror hon. Don't blame a transient troll when you've been
here for years running people off.

I think someone else needs to look in the mirror. I haven't noticed her
trying to run off anyone other than trolls and quacks. I certainly
haven't noticed her responding to posts months later just to denigrate
someone. Have you given up on trying to push cure alls without pointing
out potential problems?

Shih Tzu guy Dogs - general 0 July 14th 06 05:32 PM
Shih Tzu guy Dog breeds 0 July 14th 06 05:31 PM
shih tzu [email protected] Dog activities 1 September 15th 05 01:32 AM
shih tzu Buldozerina Dog behavior 2 May 29th 05 05:55 AM
shih tzu Meiko'sMom Dog breeds 5 May 17th 05 02:13 AM