Dogs, disappointment...and maybe voodoo?

Old July 8th 05, 08:05 PM
dh@.

Default Dogs, disappointment...and maybe voodoo?

Goo has once again shared some of his amusing beliefs about
reality, by declaring that animals are not capable of simple things
which they quite often give every sign of being capable of:
From: Goo
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:48:32 GMT

No animals anticipate.
but he leaves us hanging as always... IF Goo really believes
animals are not capable of experiencing anticipation, then
what is it that he "thinks" causes animals to behave as if they
are very much experiencing anticipation, under conditions
which could easily cause feelings of anticipation, if they
really are not feeling anticipation? Maybe he thinks it's some
sort of voodoo? Goo? Do you think it's voodoo?
Old July 9th 05, 04:07 AM
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison wrote:

Goo

Stop using baby talk, ****wit.
Old July 9th 05, 04:51 PM
dh@.

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 03:07:09 GMT, Goo wrote:

David Harrison wrote:

Goo? Do you think it's voodoo?

Stop using baby talk

By that you have confirmed that yes, you do think it's
some sort of voodoo or something.

Old July 9th 05, 05:07 PM
dh@.

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:20:15 GMT, "buglady" wrote:
[...]
dog health NG

[...]

Explain exactly which emotions animals are and are not capable
of experiencing.

Old July 10th 05, 01:04 AM

HOWEDY dh@,

dh@. wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:20:15 GMT, "buglady" wrote:

[...]
dog health NG

[...]

bugF'nNUTS don't think emotions got no bearin on behavior...

Explain exactly which emotions animals are and
are not capable of experiencing.

Dogs are capable of feelin ALL the SAME SAME SAME
SAME EMOTIONS as any innocent critter or child can.

You're askin LIARS DOG ABUSERS COWARDS and ACTIVE ACUTE
LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES who JERK CHOKE SHOCK
BRIBE CRATE INTIMIDATE SPRAY AVERSIVES in their faces
and MURDER dogs they AIN'T GOT the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit
(or they WOULDN'T NEED TO HURT and INTIMDIATE them) for
advice THEY AIN'T GOT.

"A Completely New Model Of Learning"?
Naaah. Pavlov Told Us So 100 Years Ago.

Sam Corson, Pavlov's Last Student Demonstrated At
UofOH Oxford, That Rehabilitation Of Hyperactive
Dogs Can Easily And Readily Be Done Using TLC.

Tender Loving Care Is At The Root Of The
Scientific Management Of Doggies. {) ; ~ )

HOWEDY People!

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:41:01 -0500
From: "George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D."

Subject: "time-out"

Dan, my own firm hatred of punishment has
recently been intensified by meeting The
Puppy Wizard, Jerry Howe, whose work with
dogs is marvelous.

There is a literature on harms caused by time
out, and perhaps you'd like to look at
http://www.dogydoright.com
George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.

"As Sam Corson (Pavlov's last student) demonstrated for
nearly 50 years at Ohio University (Oxford, O.) there
is no treatment more useful for dogs than tender loving
care."

George von Hilsheimer, Ph. D., F. R. S. H., Diplomate,
Academy of Behavioral Medicine

From: "LeeCharlesKelley" -
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:03:38 -0400

Subject: Has anyone read . .

Leah:

I'm curious now. Are there any of our more
experienced and educated trainers (Lynn, Diane,
Janet, Belinda, et al) who have heard of this
as a viable method?

Kelley: Doubtful, since being "educated" in this
case means being indocrinated into a total
misunderstanding about how a dog's mind actually
operates.

As I said in my post, everything the experts say
about dogs is wrong. If the common folklore was
true, what I've been doing wouldn't work at all,
ever. And it not only works, it works better
than the accepted, prescribed way of doing things.

It's good that you're curious, but I wouldn't look
to any "educated" trainers for answers, I'd look to
your dogs.

From: TooCool )

The Puppy Wizard's Wits End Training Method

I have studied canine behavior and dog training for
years. I have a huge library that covers every system
of training.

The Puppy Wizard's (Jerry Howe's) Wits' End Training
Method is by far the most scientific, the most advanced,
the kindest, the quickest and the most effective training
method yet discovered.

It is not an assortment of training tips and tricks; it is
a logically consistent system. Every behavior problem
and every obedience skill is treated in the same logically
consistent manner.

Please study his manual carefully. Please endeavor to
understand the basis of his system and please follow
his directions exactly. His manual is a masterpiece.
It is dense with theory, with explanation, with detailed
descriptions about why behavior problems occur and
how their solution should be approached.

One should not pick and choose from among his methods
based upon what you personally like or dislike. His is
not a bag of tricks but a complete and integrated system
for not only training a dog but for raising a loving
companion.

When I once said to Jerry that his system creates for
you the dog of your dreams, his response was that it
produces for your dog the owner of his dreams.

You see, Jerry has discovered that if you are gentle
with your dog then he will be gentle with you, if you
praise your dog every time he looks at you, then you
will become the center of your dogs world, if you use
Jerry's sound distraction with praise, then it takes
just minutes-sometimes merely seconds-to train your
dog to not misbehave (even in your absence) (Just 15
seconds this morning to train my 10 week old puppy to
lie quietly and let me clip his nails).

Using Jerry's scientific method (sound distraction /
praise / alteration / variation) it takes just minutes to
train you dog to respond to your commands.

What a pleasure it was for me to see my 6 week old
puppy running as fast has his wobbly little legs would
carry him in response to my recall command-and he
comes running every time I call no matter where we are
or what he is doing.

At ten weeks old now, my puppy never strains upon
his leash thanks to Jerry's hot & cold exercises and
his Family Pack Leadership exercises.

Jerry has discovered that if you scold your dog, if you
scream at him, if you intimidate him, if you hurt him,
if you force him then his natural response is to oppose
you.

Is Jerry a nut?

It doesn't make any difference to me whether he is or not.
It is a logical fallacy to judge a person's ideas based upon
their personality. As far as dogs are concerned, Jerry
wears his heart upon his sleeve. It touches him deeply
when he hears of trainers forcing, intimidating, scolding
or hurting dogs.

More than that, he knows that force is not effective
and that it will certainly lead to behavior problems;
sometime problems so severe that people put their
dogs down because of those problems.

I believe that it is natural for humans to want to control
their dog by force. Jerry knows this too. We have all been
at our wits' end, haven't we?

Dogs have a natural tendency to mimic. In scientific
literature it is referred to allelomimetic behavior. Dogs
respond in like kind to force; they respond in like kind
to praise.

Don't bribe your dog with treats; give him what he
wants most-your kind attention. Give him your praise.
You will be astonished at how your dog 's anxiety will
dissipate and how their behavior problems will dissipate
along with their anxiety.

Treat Jerry Howe's (The Puppy Wizard) Wits' End
Training Method as a scientific principle just as you
would the law of gravity and you will have astounding
success.

Dog behavior is just as scientific as is gravity.

If you follow Jerry's puppy rules you will get a sweet little
Magwai; if you don't you will surely get a little gremlin
(anyone see The Gremlins?). --Larry

"TooCool" wrote in message

a2_Mc.882$Bc1.__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MA ...

"Learning Theory"-An Insult to Canines

Classical and operant conditioning is founded in
what is termed "learning theory".

The four rudimentary rules of "learning theory" a
Something Good can start or be presented, so
behavior increases = Positive Reinforcement (R)

Something Good can end or be taken away, so behavior
decreases = Negative Punishment (P-)

Something Bad can start or be presented, so behavior
decreases = Positive Punishment (P)

Something Bad can end or be taken away, so behavior
increases = Negative Reinforcement (R-)

Proponents of "learning theory" believe that no
learning can take place without reinforcement or
punishment either positive or negative. That is why
they employ treats and force.

"Learning theory" is a flawed concept for
evolutionarily advanced species. Advanced species
learn without any external motivation. They are not
automatons that merely respond to stimuli. Their
evolutionary survival has endowed them with self
motivated learning behavior. Canines, in particular,
are curious, they love to learn and they exhibit
pride in what they have learned. They think-they
figure things out. They can invent games to play.
They can invent behaviors to drive you crazy. They
have emotions-they can be humorous and they can
be vindictive-their feelings can be hurt. They can
suffer terribly if you don't treat them with respect.

They actively seek their environment for new things to
learn. They also learn from watching other animals and
humans and they mimic their behavior (in the scientific
literature this is termed allelomimetic behavior). It is an
insult to the intelligence of dogs and to their owners to
employ operant conditioning (clicker training).

Dogs are not B. F. Skinner robots whose only capacity
to learn stems from the four rules of "learning
theory". Canines deserve treatment and training that
is tailored to their nature. You can literally ruin
your dog if your treatment and training does not
respect their nature.

Please study the Puppy Wizard's Wits' End Training
Method. It is the only available method, of which I
am aware, that is based upon the true nature of
canines. In his system, praise is not used as a
reinforcement or motivator, i. e., dogs are not asked
to work for praise.

--Larry

"TooCool" wrote in
message news:

Planarians are primitive, free-living, flat bodied,
freshwater creatures. They can be conditioned to
respond to stimuli, display the ability to master a
two-choice maze, and can transfer the memory of
training from one individual to another by feeding a
ground up planarian to another one.

It is this primitive level of learning that "Learning Theory"
and operant conditioning addresses. Operant conditioning
does not rely upon an animal's ability to think. It operates
upon a primitive (nervous system) level for animals in
general, regardless of the level of their brain development.

When you train a dog using clicker training, you are
training a mindless reaction to your clicker / reinforcement.
Your dog is not learning an idea-he is learning a conditioned
reflex. He will perform just like a robot when you give the
signal-he can't help it.

It has also been shown that when you later withdraw
your reinforcement that it will induce stress which will
lead to behavior problems-often quite severe.

Learning in humans is conceptual. "Learning theory"
plays absolutely no part in human learning. Humans
do not learn through a process of gaining some
reinforcement or avoiding some pain. They study their
environment, they form concepts, they learn logic (in
order to separate truth from falsity) and using
reasoning they attempt to integrate all of their
knowledge without contradiction. If humans seem to
respond to some reinforcement or to avoid some pain,
it is because they have consciously evaluated the
various alternatives and have made a reasoned
choice--that is not a conditioned behavior and
it is not an application of "Learning Theory".

Canines are not conceptual animals, but they do
possess the ability to think. Their thinking powers
are different both in kind and in degree from humans.
That is why it is so important to learn their nature
in order to train them successfully.

Operant conditioning operates at a primitive, nervous
system level. It does not take advantage of a dog's
ability to think-only his ability to be conditioned. The
act of subverting his nature as a thinking creature causes
stress and anxiety which can in turn produce behavior
problems. Please study the Puppy Wizard's Wits' End
Training Method. It is consonant with the nature of a
thinking dog. It will not induce stress and anxiety
and no behavior problems will result. --Larry

Death Producing Ulcers:
"Emotional Influences
On Health & Behavior"
Dr. George Von Hilsheimer

Emotional Influences On Behavior

Illness is directly related to depression and lack of
adjustment, particularly to a new environment (Parens,
McConville & Kaplan, 1966).

A WIDE RANGE of PSYCHOSOMATIC or
CORTICOVISCERAL DIS-EASES was surveyed
by Wittkower (1965) to demonstrate the enormous
importance of emotional factors in general health.

Interview findings of emotional material (recently
experienced hopelessness) pryor to biological
examinations correctly identified 11 out of 19 with
cervical cancer, and 25 of 32 who were cancer free
even though psychological tests failed to discriminate
these groups (Schmale & Iker, 1966)

150 lung cancer patients showed significantly
constricted expression of emotions. The had fewer
childhood behavior problems, and lower neuroticism
score than their cancer free controls. Heavy cigarette
smokers who DO NOT INHALE are more apt to have LUNG
CANCER. They, too, show LOWER neuroticism scores.
Among heavy cigarette smokers poor emotional
expression is as highly related to cancer as urban
residence and is more important than a chronic cough
or an air polluted environment (Kissen, 1966).

A ten year observation of all the women who developed
cancer in an isolated pupulation of 2,550 showed that
they tended to be unstable or sub stable personalities
characterized by melancholy and extraversion,
especially marked with those of an undecided body
build (Hagll, 1966). Personality dynamics effect both
the development of cancer and it's SITE. Cancer
may result from what appears to be a failure to grow--
somatically, behaviorally and psychologically
(Grinker, 1966).

In 109 cases leukemia and lymphoma were associated
with a number of losses or separations and with
feelings of sadness, anxiety, anger or hopelessness.
The PRIMARY FACTOR seems to be the shame and
hopelessness of running out of psychological resources
(Green, 1966). Cervical cancer patients are less
emotionally responsive, more isolative, and less
frequently diagnosed as having clinical neuroses than
cancer free patients. There is NO CLEAR DIFFERENCE in
their FEELINGS and ATTITUDES toward coitus (Rotkin,
Qunk, & Couchman, 1965).

Schmidt (1966) surveyed nearly 100 studies of
behaviorally induced DIS-EASE in animals CONFIRMING
and EXTENDING the DATA on PEOPLE. Behaviorally
induced DIS-EASES tend to fall into two groups;

(1) Hysteriform problems, which INCLUDE HYSTERICAL
SEIZURES and FORMS of AGGRESSION as well as
collective panic and epilepsies;

(2) organic modifications, including functional
difficulties and lesions affecting gastro intestinal,
cardio vascular, respiratory, sexual, endocrine, skin,
urinary, and neuro muscular systems.

It is INTERESTING, and SLIGHTLY HORRIFYING,
to note that the ONLY SCIENTIFIC RELEVANCE of
the standard six hour school day that I have been able
to detect in research is that Sawrey and Weisz quite
by accident found that six hours on and six hour off of
"EXECUTIVE BEHAVIOR" in monkeys was the ONLY
TIME STRUCTURE that INDUCED DEATH PRODUCING
ULCERS.

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

Old July 10th 05, 06:32 PM
YourConscience

HOWEDY dh@,

dh@. wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 03:07:09 GMT, Goo wrote:

David Harrison wrote:

Goo? Do you think it's voodoo?

Stop using baby talk

Seems David can't even SPELL GOO.

By that you have confirmed that yes,
you do think it's some sort of voodoo or
something.

What would a BABY know abHOWET VooDouin?

Some Mumbo Jumbo To Crow About

HOWEDY voodoo,

"voodoo" wrote in message

"Jerry Howe" wrote in message
news
"ThePsychic" wrote in message

"The Puppy Wizard" wrote in
message ...

snip SNIP.

That's HOWE its DONE.

What an annoying blowhard little prick you are.

Annoying???

Naaah, you're SPOILED. You got no idea HOWE annoying
The Puppy Wizard IS.

why's he/she spoiled?

PUNK THUG CAN'T HANDLE PAIN OR MAGICK...

"Jerry Howe" wrote in message

Hello Mojo2112,

"mojo2112" wrote in message
news

Well jerry I too agree with all of these posts...

EXCELLENT, thank you. Please tell your friends.

your manual works wonders....

You mean it works like MAGICK?

thanks

Thank you Mojo. Just ask if you need any FREE help.

Hey? I got me a mojo too...:

Old July 10th 05, 06:40 PM
YourConscience

HOWEDY dh@,

David Harrison wrote:

Goo? Do you think it's voodoo?

Stop using baby talk

By that you have confirmed that yes, you do
think it's some sort of voodoo or something.

You gotta know HOWE to Doo your VooDoo SPELLIN, dh@.

HOWE To Train Dogs Like Freakin MAGICK

"voodoo" wrote in message

"Jerry Howe" wrote in message

HOWEDY VOO DOO,

"voodoo" wrote in message

"Jerry Howe" wrote in message
news "ThePsychic" wrote in message

"The Puppy Wizard"
wrote in message ...

snip

What an annoying blowhard little prick you are.

Naaah, you're SPOILED. You got no idea HOWE
annoying The Puppy Wizard IS.

why's he/she spoiled?

PUNK THUG CAN'T HANDLE PAIN OR MAGICK...

you sir are a master trole.

OR A MASTER MAGICIAN.

Sorry Voo Doo... you must be lookin for someWON
else, we only got Elves and Magicians here abHOWETS.

BWEAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!

HOWEDY People,

Here's HOWE to train dogs like freaking MAGICK:

Supplies:

Holy Altar With Human Skull.
Cauldron
Seven Holy Voo Doo Trance Dancers
Seven Holy Bottles Seven Magick Sands
Seven Holy Spirit Herbs
Seven bottles 180 proof Holy Voo Doo Water
Three Ounces Ground Holy Maize For Creating Loa
Three Holy Voo Doo Drummers
Three Holy Voo Doo Horn Blowers
Three Holy Voo Doo Tambourine Dancers
Three Holy Tables For Dice And Card Gambling
Three Holy Voo Doo Cigars
Three ounces Holy Voo Doo Coffee
One Holy Voo Doo Live Sacrificial Chicken, Goat,
Bull, or Human Child (Note: Power Of Spell Is
Proportionate To Size And Value Of Sacrifice)
Concession Stand Two Copies Of Your FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual

INSTRUCTIONS:

Light Holy Voo Doo Cigar and blow Holy Smokes around
base of and inside cauldron. Start fire under cauldron.
Begin chanting while blowing Holy Smokes on and
abHOWET Holy Altar while drawing Loa in front of
Holy Altar.

When Loa is done, blow Holy Smokes to Loa.
Place Seven Holy Spirit Herbs in cauldron and
blow Holy Smokes to Spirit Herbs while chanting.

Carefully place opened Seven Bottles Holy
MAGICK Sands in front of cauldron.

Blow Holy Smokes to Seven Bottles Holy MAGICK
Sands while chanting and dancing.

Signal Holy Voo Doo Trance Dancers, Holy Voo Doo
Drummers and Holy Voo Doo Blowhards to shake em up.

Blow Holy Smokes to Holy Voo Doo Dancers, Holy
Voo Doo Drummers and Holy Voo Doo Blowhards.

Start serving Seven Bottles 180 Proof Holy Water
while chanting and dancing and blowing Holy Smokes
on and abHOWET Holy Voo Doo Trance Dancers.

Return to stir cauldron. Spit Holy Water in fire. Blow
Holy Smokes on fire and in and abHOWET cauldron.

Return to Holy Voo Doo Trance Dancers Drummers
and Blowhard and spit Holy Water and blow Holy
Smokes on and abHOWET them while chanting
and dancing.

Return to Holy Altar and begin reading your FREE copy
of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method manual.

Intermittently return to stir cauldron and blow Holy
Smokes in and abHOWET cauldron and fire. Spit
Holy Water on fire, while serving Seven Bottles
Holy Water and blowing Holy Smokes and spitting
Holy Water all arHOWEND.

Alternately return to study and blow Holy Smokes at
and spit Holy Water on manual, being SHORE to reserve
enough Holy Water for the hair of the dog the next morning.

Ceremony should last at least three hours, four is better.
After Holy Voo Doo Trance Dancers Holy Voo Doo
Drummers and Holy Voo Doo Blowhards expire,
blow Holy Smokes on and abHOWET them and
send everyWON back to their HOWESES.

Release Holy Voo Doo Sacrifice, that's barbaric.

Bathe in cauldron while studying manual while blowing
Holy Smokes and spitting Holy Water on and abHOWET
your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual.

Catch a couple hours shut eye.

Immediately upon awakening, thank GOD you're
still alive and take hair of dog and make coffee.
Study your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual while having coffee.

Then you're ready to start. Follow the instructions
in your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
and TRAIN YOUR DOG NEARLY INSTANTLY.

IT WORKS LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK, ONLY BETTER.

Ask The Puppy Wizard if you need any additional FREE heelp.

The Puppy Wizard. {}TPW; ~ ]

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092

The Puppy Wizard. {}TPW; - )

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. {}YPW; ~ }
oo-oo

shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~sc ouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogs pot.com/ (updated 4/3/05)

"A Dog Is A Dog As A Kat Is A Kat
As A Birdie Is A Birdie
As A Child Is A Child
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.
ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
ARE CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

"If You Talk With The Animals,
They Will Talk With You
And You Will Know Each Other.

If You Do Not Talk To Them,
You Will Not Know Them,
And What You Do Not Know
You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys,"
Chief Dan George,
adapted with permission from his FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual.

"(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the few
regulars here who are either ill-tempered,
ill-mannered, or just plain ill.),"
--Marshall

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest?

"With him, words play no torturing tricks..., "
--John Galsworthy.

Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...
Their behaviors reflect
our words, actions and training quirks.
Jerry HOWE, The Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised
for the good of its victims,
may be the most oppressive.
Those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end,
for they do so with the approval of
their own conscience." -
- C.S. Lewis.

"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation
may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them
but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON,
nor can they TALK,
but can they SUFFER?" -
- Jeremy Bentham

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
In ALL FIELDS and ALL BEHAVIORS
ALL OVER The Whole Wild World,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is the perfect
synergy of love, pride, desire, self will, greed,
ego, fear, hate, arrogance, disbelief, jealousy,
embarrassment, embellishment, shame, guilt,
anger, aversion, attraction, revulsion, change,
permanence, enlightenment, insult, attrition,
and conditioning.

It's the perfect fusion of The Word...,
in the physical.

It's time for the dog training industry and
the universities who TEACH "behaviorists"
to DEFEND THEIR METHODS against 100%
NEAR INSTANT TOTAL SUCCESS as PROVEN
by the C-HOWENTLESS NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Student's REPORTS,
after they've "TRIED ALL OTHER METHODS
and FAILED".

"Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and
right action as separate, not the wise. If any man
knows one, he enjoys the fruit of both.

The level which is reached by wisdom is attained
through right action as well. He who perceives that
the two are one knows the truth."

"Even the wise man acts in character with his nature,
indeed all creatures act according to their natures.

What is the use of compulsion then?

The love and hate which are aroused by the objects
of sense arise from Nature, do not yield to them.

They only obstruct the path." Bhagavad Gita, adapted
by Krishna with permission from His FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny",
Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged
by the way its animals are treated."
~ Mohandas Gandhi --
Adapted with permission from his FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual. }TPW ; ~ )

Force training JERRYIZES dogs...
and GETS THEM DEAD.

Old July 10th 05, 06:46 PM
dh@.

On 10 Jul 2005 10:40:27 -0700, "YourConscience" om wrote:

HOWEDY dh@,

David Harrison wrote:

Goo? Do you think it's voodoo?

Stop using baby talk

By that you have confirmed that yes, you do
think it's some sort of voodoo or something.

You gotta know HOWE to Doo your VooDoo SPELLIN, dh@.

Are you saying the D is capitalised?

HOWE To Train Dogs Like Freakin MAGICK

"voodoo" wrote in message

"Jerry Howe" wrote in message

HOWEDY VOO DOO,

"voodoo" wrote in message

"Jerry Howe" wrote in message
news "ThePsychic" wrote in message

"The Puppy Wizard"
wrote in message ...

snip

[...]

Holy ****! Goo thinks that what appear to be basic
emotions in animals, really is not what it appears to be
but it's a bunch of crap like that instead. Wow, he's an
even bigger fruit salad than I was already aware.
Old July 10th 05, 06:54 PM
dh@.

David Harrison wrote:

Goo?

Stop using baby talk

By that you have confirmed that

Stop

No Goo. You have confirmed that yes, you do think it's
some sort of Voodoo or something similar:
The Essence of Voodoo

Within the voodoo society, there are no accidents. Practitioners
believe that nothing and no event has a life of its own. That is
why "vous deux", you two, you too.
[...]
http://www.swagga.com/voodoo.htm
You believe that human thoughts about emotions are somehow
projected into the animal, and that is what causes the animal
be behave as if it is experiencing the emotion that it appears to
be experiencing. Hilarious! You embrace a form of Voodoo Goo.