Just darn annoying

Old February 10th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Just darn annoying

Well Yentl's biopsy of her seven excised sebaceous cysts turns out to be
benign Basel cell carcinomas...My real issue is that this Vet whom I've been
taking my dogs to for 30 years has miss diagnosed this issue for two
years...These supposed cysts have been drained many times..This poor dog has
suffered unnecessarily for two years,,,sorry to rant but I just needed to
vent...She's healing well and seems to be full of energy...I guess I'm lucky
it was finally discovered....GG

Old February 14th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"Gary G" wrote in message
Well Yentl's biopsy of her seven excised sebaceous cysts turns out to be
benign Basel cell carcinomas...My real issue is that this Vet whom I've
been taking my dogs to for 30 years has miss diagnosed this issue for two
years...These supposed cysts have been drained many times..This poor dog
has suffered unnecessarily for two years,,,sorry to rant but I just needed
to vent...She's healing well and seems to be full of energy...I guess I'm
lucky it was finally discovered....GG

Oh Geeeze Gary! What a doofus. I had to seriously "request" one vet to do a
needle biopsy on one of Rudy's 'lipomas'. It turned out to be just a lipoma,
and I've had many done since on any new ones. They've never fully drained
them.
Even tho you've dealt with these for years, ya never know........that single
one just could be different.
Glad you had it checked out and glad you, hopefully, caught it in time.

Am happy to hear Yentl is okay, and you finally have the correct answer.

Sincerely,
MaryBeth

From: Marty Wallace AKA Oscar firec3medic Dog behavior 3 March 1st 05 07:09 AM
Dog training questions. Annoying dependant behavior inside... Rich A. Dog behavior 96 May 4th 04 12:38 AM
Dog training questions. Annoying dependant behavior inside... Rich A. Dog behavior 0 May 1st 04 05:25 AM