ping Suja

Old February 21st 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default ping Suja

The Daily Puppy is featuring a Great Dane today.

http://dailypuppy.com/index.php?itemid=1715

I have 2 observations:
1. Great Dane playbows are hilarious.
2. I did not know their ears could be so ridiculous. You know how I like
that.

--
Catherine
& Zoe, Queenie, & Max, 3 black dogs of varying sizes
Old February 21st 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

ceb wrote:
The Daily Puppy is featuring a Great Dane today.

http://dailypuppy.com/index.php?itemid=1715

I have 2 observations:
1. Great Dane playbows are hilarious.
2. I did not know their ears could be so ridiculous. You know how I like
that.

I hope she gets to keep her ears and tail! Those ears are wonderful!

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dogs.
Old February 21st 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"FurPaw" wrote in message:

I hope she gets to keep her ears and tail!

Ear cropping window has pretty much closed, as there are very, very few vets
that would crop past 12 weeks. Danes aren't docked unless the pup has a
'happy tail' that is prone to injury, so I'd say that the odds are good that
she'll keep them.

Those ears are wonderful!

Yes, they are. They're Origami ears, and fold every which way. Also, very
soft and velvety and incredibly comforting to mess with. I have no idea why
anyone would go to the trouble of cropping ears; they're a real PITA to deal
with, and can take as long as two years of taping to stand up.

Suja

Old February 22nd 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"ceb" wrote

The Daily Puppy is featuring a Great Dane today.
http://dailypuppy.com/index.php?itemid=1715

Cut pup. She reminded me of a friend whose sister visiting him from the US
had brought her dog with her. Nuri was rather dog-challenged: He could tell
the difference between, say, cats and dogs but that was about it.
Nevertheless the day he came to work for the first time after his sister's
arrival he told me about the dog, adding that it was "the biggest Dalmatian
I've ever seen in my life."

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Ping Suja Elizabeth Naime Dog behavior 1 November 7th 04 02:29 AM
Ping: Suja Marie Dog behavior 16 January 24th 04 02:07 AM
Ping: Suja Marie Dog behavior 0 January 23rd 04 06:03 PM
Ping Suja Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 January 9th 04 04:39 PM
Ping Suja Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 January 9th 04 04:39 PM