GoldenDoodles Cream-White Coat, experiences with

Old December 23rd 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default GoldenDoodles Cream-White Coat, experiences with

cyndi wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

On Dec 18, 7:51*am, wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 02:21:25 -0500, (Jo Wolf)
wrote:
Logic would say that. *However, what it is is reducing the
bacterial load that dyes the hair in that area. *What you use is
not critical, as long as it's safe. * You could use tap water and
get the same results. Or *unscented baby wipes. *How do I know?
*I used both methods with the tear dainage streaks on *my mixed
breed bitch who had a pale honey color coat..... and both worked.

But glad to know that you are getting the results that you need!
*Thanks for checking back in to report!

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Well - not so sure now. *Bacteria in her saliva is the answer.

Distilled water is NOT working as I originally thought.

Is there a safe method? * We do not have tear stains! *Purely around
her muzzle and where she continues to nibble, etc. *Bella lives with
it, it is her owners!

Thank you for your help/suggestions.

Wayne in Sarasota, FL

Try putting a little colloidal silver in her water. It does help. You
can get it at most health food stores.

Cyndi

Hi Char, you changed addresses.

Old December 25th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Yeh, but didn't change her nonsense. {sigh}

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old December 25th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Jo Wolf wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Yeh, but didn't change her nonsense. {sigh}

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

So it seems. Perhaps too many killfiled her? Sure seems the same
person to me.

Old December 25th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

cshenk wrote:

Jo Wolf wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Yeh, but didn't change her nonsense. {sigh}

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

So it seems. Perhaps too many killfiled her? Sure seems the same
person to me.

To me to. Not only the obsession with vaccinations, but also the
recommendation for colloidal silver, perhaps also the anti kibble, but
that I might be misremembering.

--
Bill Clodius
los the lost and net the pet to email
Old December 26th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

William Clodius wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

cshenk wrote:

Jo Wolf wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Yeh, but didn't change her nonsense. {sigh}

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

So it seems. Perhaps too many killfiled her? Sure seems the same
person to me.

To me to. Not only the obsession with vaccinations, but also the
recommendation for colloidal silver, perhaps also the anti kibble, but
that I might be misremembering.

Same thing there too. 'No kibble is good' was Char's refrain although
i once got her to accept that finances may mandate it and giving advice
on the better ones was a good idea. Later, she sorta went off the deep
end again about it.

Oh meantime, my pooches are doing well. Cash and Aunti Mabel (my 15yo
'puppy' gotten last year) are jumping about the house and chasing one
another's tails. She's still got them funky not very flexible back
legs and cantilevered back hips of an arthritic older dog but she's
obviously not in enough pain to stop chasing Cash about and bark at the
cat then run when the cat chases her.

As much peace at home as you can expect with a cat, 2 dogs and a queen
fan who just hooked Bose speakers to the computer (evil grin).

Old December 27th 11, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Yep, and the same writing style.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA