Domestic Cat Looking for home

Old July 10th 13, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Domestic Cat Looking for home

Hello All,

I am the owner of a soon to be 2 year old cat named Charlie. I discovered him on the street one day when he was 6 weeks old and took him in and nursed him to who he is now. As hard as this will be for me, I am now looking for a home for him. I will be moving in with my fiance soon and he is allergic to cats but I refused to give Charlie up until I knew he had a good home.

Charlie is a very fun and playful cat with all his shots and he is fixed as well. He is indoor only, but if you have a patio or balcony he loves to sunbathe.

If anyone knows of someone who could take in a cat, please let me know. I can send pictures as well.

Thanks!
Paula