A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog rescue
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

My 1 year old pitbull puppy needs a forever home

Old September 6th 14, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
external usenet poster

Default My 1 year old pitbull puppy needs a forever home

She's a beautiful pitbull that needs a home with more consistency, space, and time. Is there someone with an active lifestyle ready to take on the responsibility of a working dog? I am currently looking even for someone to foster for long-term until I am in a better living situation: food and medication fees would be provided. Ask questions, please!