I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect forher as she is 18?

Old November 26th 13, 09:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect forher as she is 18?

I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect for her as she is 16? Her liking is that it should be small and beautiful but i want that her pet should be protective and caring. This may give me some satisfaction when she is alone.
Old November 29th 13, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Roshan Lal wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect for
her as she is 16? Her liking is that it should be small and beautiful
but i want that her pet should be protective and caring. This may
give me some satisfaction when she is alone.

Hi Roshan,

You do not gift a puppy to a child of that age without realizing she
can't care for it or affordproper care right away as she moves on with
life in 2-4 years and out of your home.

Protective has many meanings. If you mean it can deal with an
intruder, it won't be very small.

Do you have any dog experience?

Old June 9th 15, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Outstanding kids friendly male and female pug pups out for adoption.they will come along side with their feeding manual and some toys for them to play with. email me at jesylee7442gmail.com...............thanks

Man kills 11-year old daughter's puppy, little remorse Thomas Murphy Dog behavior 5 July 12th 04 09:12 AM
Man kills 11-year old daughter's puppy, little remorse Thomas Murphy Dog behavior 0 July 12th 04 06:15 AM
Man kills 11-year old daughter's puppy, little remorse Thomas Murphy Dog behavior 0 July 12th 04 06:15 AM
advice gift puppy Abc Dog breeds 2 December 16th 03 07:09 AM
A running dog attacked my daughter, can I fight with this dog to protect my daughter? KW Dog behavior 6 August 9th 03 08:51 PM