A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog health
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect forher as she is 18?

Old November 26th 13, 09:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
external usenet poster

Default I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect forher as she is 18?

I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect for her as she is 16? Her liking is that it should be small and beautiful but i want that her pet should be protective and caring. This may give me some satisfaction when she is alone.
Old November 29th 13, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
external usenet poster

Default I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect forher as she is 18?

Roshan Lal wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfect for
her as she is 16? Her liking is that it should be small and beautiful
but i want that her pet should be protective and caring. This may
give me some satisfaction when she is alone.

Hi Roshan,

You do not gift a puppy to a child of that age without realizing she
can't care for it or affordproper care right away as she moves on with
life in 2-4 years and out of your home.

Protective has many meanings. If you mean it can deal with an
intruder, it won't be very small.

Do you have any dog experience?

--

Old June 9th 15, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
external usenet poster

Default I want to gift a puppy to my daughter. Which dog breed is perfectfor her as she is 18?

Outstanding kids friendly male and female pug pups out for adoption.they will come along side with their feeding manual and some toys for them to play with. email me at jesylee7442gmail.com...............thanks