Too many housetraining accidents for me...

Old June 2nd 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Pete

Default Too many housetraining accidents for me...

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
In article
,
wrote:
When is it reasonable to expect my puppy to stop messing on the
carpet?

About the same time we can expect spammers to stop
pretending to be disinterested parties, I imagine.

A really helpful response, as usual Melinda.

Old June 2nd 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
sighthounds & siberians

wrote:
When is it reasonable to expect my puppy to stop messing on the
carpet?

About the same time we can expect spammers to stop
pretending to be disinterested parties, I imagine.

A really helpful response, as usual Melinda.

Did you look at the original post? It was spam. And it's certainly
helpful for you to sniff around and respond to posts that are almost a
month old.

Old June 2nd 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:
Did you look at the original post? It was spam. And it's certainly
helpful for you to sniff around and respond to posts that are almost a
month old.

Has Pete ever posted anything about dogs? Does he even have
a dog? And can someone who thinks that butt-sniffing is
helpful even tell the difference between helpful and not?