Death by Vaccinosis

Old December 11th 11, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
cyndi

Default Death by Vaccinosis

"We present these gruesome photos, video (below) and records as
examples of widespread veterinary malpractice through unregulated over-
vaccination. Millions of people have lost their companion animals due
to ignorance and/or callous disregard for animal health and the
deleterious effects of unscientific, unsafe and unnecessary
vaccinations."

http://www.thedogplace.org/VACCINES/...Staff-1112.asp

If you've ever clicked on a link, this is one that should be clicked
on. There are pictures, tons of evidence and a remarkable video at the
end. It makes you want to cry.

Cyndi
Old December 12th 11, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Jo Wolf

Yes it happens.

Yes it is uncommon.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old December 14th 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
cyndi

On Dec 11, 9:14*pm, (Jo Wolf) wrote:
Yes it happens.

Yes it is uncommon.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Stop being a bitch! It isn't nearly as uncommon as you'd think, mostly
because people don't recognize symptoms as being from vaccinosis.

Do you really think you know everything there is to know? I'm human
enough to know there is always more to be learned. You surely aren't
humble.
Old December 15th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Jo Wolf

Right, I'm not humble. I'm a medical professional who keeps up on pet
health issues by frequent conversations with real live practicing vets,
and borrowing their journals. I also work with the pet owning public
and hear of the health problems they are dealing with... or not. And
what are your credentials? Oh, and I also have easy access to a
European Trained homeopath....

I stick with things that have worked for me and my dogs.

As a member of an international infectious diseases organization, I
understand how vaccines work, what their limitations are, and the
degrees of problems they do and do not generate.... and the concepts of
community immunity and immunity memory.... for humans and animals.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old December 15th 11, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
cyndi

On Dec 14, 6:19*pm, (Jo Wolf) wrote:
Right, I'm not humble. *I'm a medical professional who keeps up on pet
health issues by frequent conversations with real live practicing vets,
and borrowing their journals. *I also work with the pet owning public
and hear of the health problems they are dealing with... or not. *And
what are your credentials? *Oh, and I also have easy access to a
European Trained homeopath....

I stick with things that have worked for me and my dogs.

As a member of an international infectious diseases organization, I
understand how vaccines work, what their limitations are, and the
degrees of problems they do and do not generate.... and the concepts of
community immunity and immunity memory.... for humans and animals.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Well there's your first problem. You think you know it all. Secondly
vaccines don't work much if at all. I'm comfortable with what I know
and how I got there. Sounds like you aren't. Real live practicing vets
are trained by Big Pharma and the kibble companies. Most never look
past that and see what is out there unfortunately. This article very
much proves that. These dogs are victims of vets and it's really sad.
Since you get much of your info from such vets I'd say your knowledge
is very much limited.

You should try learning from others instead of attacking the
messengers. There is no one on this planet that can't learn something.
I am joyful when I learn new things, not hateful like you are.
Old December 15th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
sonofdog

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 04:04:33 -0800, cyndi wrote:

On Dec 14, 6:19Â*pm, (Jo Wolf) wrote:
Right, I'm not humble. Â*I'm a medical professional who keeps up on pet
health issues by frequent conversations with real live practicing vets,
and borrowing their journals. Â*I also work with the pet owning public
and hear of the health problems they are dealing with... or not. Â*And
what are your credentials? Â*Oh, and I also have easy access to a
[...]

and you have jumped to conclusions based on your sick imagination,
you are a victim of paranoia,perhaps you have had some bad experiences
that have turned off all your logic. Jo is the most friendly user of this
groups and his advise is always prompt and never offending.
If you behave like this everyday you should seek a help from a shrink.
Old December 16th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Jo Wolf

Thank you sonofdog. It helps to have stayed awake during science
classes.... and not to fear science.... {grin}

Also helps that I grew up and entered nursing before there were as many
vaccines for humans and animals as there are today, and saw the
results........ Like the 6 yo girl who was left in a vegetative state
from measles encephalitis (1962), and having had mumps as a teenager
myself (1957)..... and watched puppy after puppy after kitten in the
neighborhood die from common communicable diseases of those species.
Even back in the 1960s many docs had never seen diphtheria, and
certainly had never seen smallpox. Now I know young vets, just out of
school, who have never seen a case of canine distemper or a case of
rabies....... Why the change? Community immunity because a high
percentage of individuals were vaccinated against those diseases. How
are they now protecting babies too young to be immunized against
pertussis (whooping cough)? They are re-vaccinating the adults and
adolescents around the baby to develop a "safe coccoon" that prevents
exposure.... because that vaccine is now known to not be effective for
the lifetime. Vaccines work. Yes, some dogs are "over vaccinated".
Education works, too.....

Cyndi is just one of those folks who've never met a quack she doesn't
like. You and I can't change that. We can only hope to present the
truth and give those exposed to her paranoia the opportunity to
explore.... and reach the safest conclusions. It's a shame her schools
had such a poor science program.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old December 16th 11, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
William Clodius[_2_]

cyndi wrote:

On Dec 11, 9:14 pm, (Jo Wolf) wrote:
Yes it happens.

Yes it is uncommon.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Stop being a bitch! It isn't nearly as uncommon as you'd think, mostly
because people don't recognize symptoms as being from vaccinosis.

FWIW I consider her ressponses to be very polite.

Do you really think you know everything there is to know? I'm human
enough to know there is always more to be learned. You surely aren't
humble.

Pot. If you were truly willing to learn you'ld listen more to
knowledgeable people and not worry about whether they are humble.Whether
they are humble has nothing to do with how knowlegeable they are.

--
Bill Clodius
los the lost and net the pet to email
Old December 16th 11, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
William Clodius[_2_]

cyndi wrote:

On Dec 14, 6:19 pm, (Jo Wolf) wrote:
[...]

They don't? What caused the disappearance of smallpox, the large
reductions in mumps, measles, polio? The near elimination of canine
specific rabies in North America? Why is it still endemic in much of the
third world?

Old December 20th 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
cyndi

On Dec 15, 11:45*pm, (William Clodius) wrote:
cyndi wrote:

Well there's your first problem. You think you know it all. Secondly
vaccines don't work much if at all.

They don't? What caused the disappearance of smallpox, the large
reductions in mumps, measles, polio? The near elimination of canine
specific rabies in North America?

If you look at time lines for many of these diseases they were already
decreasing before the vaccine was given. Polio is a great example of
this. Not only did the vaccine *not* help, it created many more cases
of polio. The credit given to Dr. Salk for ending polio is based on a
fraudulent misrepresentation of the historical data -- something that
was intentionally done by the vaccine industry in order to convince
people that vaccines ended polio!

The polio death rate in the United States declined on its own by 47%
from 1923 to 1953. A similar decline occurred in European countries
as well. There is no credible evidence that the polio vaccines
caused polio to disappear. When the polio vaccines became available

( Salk vaccine 1955 and Sabin 1959 ) many European countries
questioned their effectiveness and refused to systematically inoculate
their populations. Despite these refusals to use the vaccines, polio
epidemics also ended in these countries.

The number of reported cases of polio following mass inoculations with
the Salk vaccine jumped dramatically. For example, when comparing the
number of polio cases over a one year period just prior to the Salk
vaccination to a one year period just following the vaccinations, we
have: Vermont (266% increase), Rhode Island (454% increase), New
Hampshire (239% increase), Connecticut (92% increase) and
Massachusetts (642% increase).

http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/VACCINES.html

Even Salk himself would not stand by the vaccine he created later on
in life.

Myth No. 6: Polio vaccinations were very successful

False again. In 1955, when the Salk vaccine was introduced, polio was
considered the most serious post-war public health problem. A year
later, six New England states reported sharp rises ranging from more
than double in Vermont to a 642% increase in Massachusetts. Other
states also were badly impacted enough for Idaho and Utah to halt
immunizations due to increased incidence and death rates.

In his 1962 congressional testimony, Dr. Bernard Greenberg,
Biostatistics Department head at the University of North Carolina,
reported sharp polio increases from 1957 to 1959 and a Public Health
Service whitewash that suppressed it. In 1985, the CDC reported that
87% of US cases between 1973 and 1983 were caused by the vaccine.
Later it added that it caused nearly all imported cases, and most of
the victims were fully vaccinated.

Further, misdiagnosing, poor reporting, and cover-ups suggest that the
actual number of vaccine-associated paralytic polio (VAPP) cases "may
be 10 to 100 times higher than that cited by the CDC."

In 1977, even Jonas Salk admitted that mass inoculations caused most
polio cases since 1961.

Truth No. 6

The Salk vaccine proved highly dangerous. Information about it was
suppressed, and declines in the disease were well underway when mass-
immunizations were begun. In Europe, they occurred in countries that
used, then rejected the vaccine proving it was never needed in the
first place. Showing also that the same is true for other diseases,
including Swine Flu with the WHO and CDC admitting that most cases are
mild, unthreatening, and generally pass without treatment, let alone
risking dangerous unneeded vaccines.

http://www.rense.com/general86/vacci.htm

Pets on death row [email protected] Dog breeds 0 September 4th 06 05:08 PM
Puppies on death row Milo Dog behavior 0 August 22nd 04 10:41 PM
Dragged to death He who loves harmonicas Dog behavior 0 July 10th 04 06:10 PM
A senseless very sad death Keith and Jenn Z. Dog behavior 0 July 9th 04 04:11 PM
A senseless very sad death Keith and Jenn Z. Dog behavior 0 July 9th 04 04:11 PM