Did Cesar have to hang the husky?

Old April 24th 12, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dogman[_3_]

Default Did Cesar have to hang the husky?

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:14:09 +0100, "Alison"
wrote:

"Dogman" wrote in message
news
They're intended to get a reaction, not for any serious discussion,

which is why you rarely discuss anything.

LOL It's all there on Google .

What is all there on Google?

Perhaps if you spoke more clearly, you'd find more people to have
discussions with?

There's hardly anyone here to discuss
things with.

There appears to be 6-7 of us here at the moment. How many do you need
to have a discussion?

From the moment you tossed your most recent burning bag of feces here,
you've had ample opportunity to discuss it, haven't you? Others have,
why can't you?

--
Dogman
Old April 24th 12, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:09:22 -0400, Dogman wrote:

From the moment you tossed your most recent burning bag of feces here,

if she did, why you play with it ?

are you so old that your behaviour is childish ?

Old April 24th 12, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dogman[_3_]

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:54:11 +0000 (UTC), sonofdog
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:09:22 -0400, Dogman wrote:

From the moment you tossed your most recent burning bag of feces here,

if she did, why you play with it ?

are you so old that your behaviour is childish ?

I did it because it was all BULLSHIT.

Like most of your posts, too. BULLSHIT.

And if you don't like my replies, I suppose by now that even someone
as stupid as you are, knows what you can do about it, right?

Moron.

--
Dogman
Old April 24th 12, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:59:21 -0400, Dogman wrote:

I did it because it was all BULLSHIT.

Like most of your posts, too. BULLSHIT.

anything else would be too difficult for you to comprehend

and everyone here knows you are the smartest ass in that cave

say 'hello' to Flinstones
Old April 24th 12, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"Dogman" wrote in message
news

They're intended to get a reaction, not for any serious discussion,
which is why you rarely discuss anything.

Alison LOL It's all there on Google .

Dogman What is all there on Google?

All my posts, thousands of posts where I have discussed dogs in a
serious manner and some not so serious.

Dogman Perhaps if you spoke more clearly, you'd find more people to have
discussions with?

You seem to be the only having a problem understanding me.

There appears to be 6-7 of us here at the moment. How many do you need
to have a discussion?

You have to start a discussion first to have something to discuss
and as far as I can see, recently the only threads started by "regulars"
have been your Sempa Fi thread and one from Opinicus.

Old April 24th 12, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:41:01 +0100, Alison wrote:

You have to start a discussion first to have something to
discuss
and as far as I can see, recently the only threads started by "regulars"
have been your Sempa Fi thread and one from Opinicus.

please, be gentle, he's blind due to accelerated aging

Old April 24th 12, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dogman[_3_]

wrote:

"Dogman" wrote in message
news

They're intended to get a reaction, not for any serious discussion,
which is why you rarely discuss anything.

Alison LOL It's all there on Google .

Dogman What is all there on Google?

All my posts, thousands of posts where I have discussed dogs in a
serious manner and some not so serious.

What I mostly find when I look up your posts, Alison, are thousands of
burning bags of feces. It's your usualy modus operandus - toss bag of
crap, light it on fire, and hope that no one replies.

Dogman Perhaps if you spoke more clearly, you'd find more people to have
discussions with?

You seem to be the only having a problem understanding me.

I'm the only one who even bothers to try, Alison.

There appears to be 6-7 of us here at the moment. How many do you need
to have a discussion?

You have to start a discussion first to have something to discuss
and as far as I can see, recently the only threads started by "regulars"
have been your Sempa Fi thread and one from Opinicus.

You've had several days now, to respond to my reply to your latest
burning bag of feces, by intelligently discussing the many points I
brought up about it, including all the ERRORS and BULLSHIT. Yet you've
chosen not to do that, but to instead whine and stomp your little
black-booted feet, with your nose aimed squarely at the sky above, in
the manner of Victoria Stillwell, your High Priestess of Dog Training.

The reason you rarely discuss anything, Alison, is that you really
don't know much about dog training, or animal behaviorism, otherwise
you wouldn't always have to resort to tossing burning bags of feces,
and then scurrying off to have tea with Vickie.

--
Dogman
Old April 24th 12, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dogman[_3_]

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:03:42 +0000 (UTC), sonofdog
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:59:21 -0400, Dogman wrote:

I did it because it was all BULLSHIT.

Like most of your posts, too. BULLSHIT.

anything else would be too difficult for you to comprehend

The difference between you and Alison is that Alison tosses burning
bags of feces, in the proper British manner. But you're like this
filthy little monkey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg2AezJo8aQ

You throw your own feces, and never bother to use a bag.

--
Dogman
Old April 30th 12, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
P E Schoen[_2_]

"Matt" wrote in message

(Jo Wolf) said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I have seen "hanging" (short period, not going to make
the dog loose consciousness, but two feet off the
ground, and darn little weight still on the back feet)
used ONCE in a training session, for failure to sit
promptly. It was not my dog. It was a very soft
Doberman bitch with a very experienced owner.
No aggression was shown by the dog. It
was done by a senior trainer hired by a club before I
became training director. I fired her. On the spot.

13+ years ago, Rocky was hung in the way you described by an
assistant trainer in an obedience class. In that situation, it
was for not staying while I was at a distance. If I'd been more
confident that my gut reaction trumped stupid training, that
"trainer" would have yelped louder than my dog.

5+ years ago I had a trainer who condoned my "hanging" Muttley on a choker
and prong collar in a futile attempt to get him to heel. Another trainer
tried to teach me how to administer a more effective "collar pop" by
snapping a leash on a milk jug and making it fly with a quick jerk. It was a
PETCO trainer who showed me how to get Muttley's attention with a treat and
"watch me". Duh! Seems obvious, now.

That situation lead me to learn how to properly train my
dogs myself and it's turned out well.

Ditto. But I also get help from watching CM and discussions with other dog
people on his forum and the one we created to replace it when it was briefly
discontinued early this year.
http://community.sessionswithcesar.c....aspx?ForumID=

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com

Husky cam! Lynne Dog behavior 3 February 9th 07 01:21 AM
It's true - anyone can hang out a shingle....... Janet B Dog behavior 12 May 25th 06 05:00 PM
Toy Husky?!?!? Janet B Dog breeds 5 December 6th 05 05:01 AM
Sibierian Husky pup Psychosis Dog behavior 0 April 25th 04 11:16 PM
[husky] Who owns a Husky here? Melinda Shore Dog behavior 4 August 1st 03 02:29 PM