BBC 'Cactus Jack' puppy's spiky story

Old April 27th 12, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Opinicus[_2_]

Default BBC 'Cactus Jack' puppy's spiky story

Warning: Puppy pr0n ahead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17855523

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com
Old April 27th 12, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"Opinicus" wrote in message

Warning: Puppy pr0n ahead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17855523

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Aw poor mite. I would love to adopt him !
Ali

Old April 27th 12, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dogman[_3_]

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:16:18 +0300, Opinicus
wrote:

Warning: Puppy pr0n ahead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17855523

There's more than "Yorkshire terrier" in that little guy. Maybe cocker
spaniel. But whatever he is, he's a very cute, and very lucky little
guy!

--
Dogman
Old April 27th 12, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jo Wolf

{chuckle} He's a Border Terrier. We figure he was running full tilt
after something and didn't make the turn..... Got our AZ rescue
volunteer working with the shelter.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old April 28th 12, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

wrote:

Warning: Puppy pr0n ahead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17855523

There's more than "Yorkshire terrier" in that little guy. Maybe cocker
spaniel. But whatever he is, he's a very cute, and very lucky little
guy!

--
Dogman

He looks more like a border terrier.
Alison

Old April 28th 12, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
{chuckle} He's a Border Terrier. We figure he was running full tilt
after something and didn't make the turn..... Got our AZ rescue
volunteer working with the shelter.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

I bet the rescue will be unindated with offers of a home for him.
Maybe they will also be able to rehome some of their other dogs too.
Alison

Old April 28th 12, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jo Wolf

Heard tonight that Cactus Jack has been adopted. This is a very good
humane society.... lots of different services and a sound adoption
program.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old April 28th 12, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Heard tonight that Cactus Jack has been adopted. This is a very good
humane society.... lots of different services and a sound adoption
program.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

That's good news.
This puppy was found dumped in a waste bin . Not an uncommon occurance
unfortunately
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-die-bin.html

Puppy's Hind Legs Dhruva Dog behavior 0 June 29th 04 03:11 AM
Puppy's Hind Legs Dhruva Dog behavior 0 June 28th 04 04:18 PM
Help with a new puppy's behavior please TwizzleHead Dog behavior 0 January 16th 04 09:30 PM