Older White Schnauzer seeks female companion- Dayton, OH

Old December 4th 13, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Older White Schnauzer seeks female companion- Dayton, OH

Mr Muffin is a very fine schnauzer with devotion to his woman written all over him. So much so that he is compelled to scare away all other male suitors. I rescued this sweet boy over a year ago. After two days it was clear he didn't like the man of the house, at all. We hired two different trainers and worked with Mr. Muffin for most of the year with some small amount of improvement. He just doesn't like men. He hasn't met a female he doesn't like however. My 6 year old granddaughter and 90 year old mother were accepted as soon as they gave him a treat.
He is healthy and active, but loves long naps and head rubbing. Likes to go for walks. Eats almost anything. Housebroken, neutered, and up-to-date on shots and heartworm. He will make a fine companion dog for any solitary woman or female couple. No men, no cats. Likes to play with my Std Schnauzer and minis.
Please give me a call if you are interested in meeting him.
Pat
/Users/amsmpat/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2013/Jun 29, 2013/IMG_0291.jpg