Brag, Friday does good

Old August 3rd 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Default Brag, Friday does good

We had a great weekend in Ottawa that started last Wednesday and
finished just now after a long flight how. I'll be posting
pictures of Friday and friend posed in front of Parliament Hill.

This year, we finished #5 in the Canadian agility national
championships in Friday's highly competitive division, 16" vets.
We pegged 4 of the 6 runs: clean and fast in 2 jumpers, a
standard, and a gamblers. Adequate in another Stardard and poor
in another Gamblers (the last run of the final day and cost us
at least 2 placements). But we had a huge amount of fun, though
we didn't enjoy the humidity that many out there take for
granted.

Old August 3rd 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Robin Nuttall

Rocky wrote:

We had a great weekend in Ottawa that started last Wednesday and
finished just now after a long flight how. I'll be posting
pictures of Friday and friend posed in front of Parliament Hill.

This year, we finished #5 in the Canadian agility national
championships in Friday's highly competitive division, 16" vets.
We pegged 4 of the 6 runs: clean and fast in 2 jumpers, a
standard, and a gamblers. Adequate in another Stardard and poor
in another Gamblers (the last run of the final day and cost us
at least 2 placements). But we had a huge amount of fun, though
we didn't enjoy the humidity that many out there take for
granted.

Congrats! Any videos coming?
Old August 4th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Robin Nuttall said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Any videos coming?

Nope - I didn't even take a camera. I made the decision that I
was going to relax and just focus on fun for the two of us.

Old August 4th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius[_2_]

Rocky wrote:

Robin Nuttall said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Any videos coming?

Nope - I didn't even take a camera. I made the decision that I
was going to relax and just focus on fun for the two of us.

Great decision.

--
Bill Clodius
los the lost and net the pet to email
Old August 4th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara Green

Rocky wrote:
We had a great weekend in Ottawa that started last Wednesday and
finished just now after a long flight how. I'll be posting
pictures of Friday and friend posed in front of Parliament Hill.

This year, we finished #5 in the Canadian agility national
championships in Friday's highly competitive division, 16" vets.
We pegged 4 of the 6 runs: clean and fast in 2 jumpers, a
standard, and a gamblers. Adequate in another Stardard and poor
in another Gamblers (the last run of the final day and cost us
at least 2 placements). But we had a huge amount of fun, though
we didn't enjoy the humidity that many out there take for
granted.

Not being an agility person, I only
understood part of that. But I DID understand
finishing 5th in a national championship.

WOOOOHOOOOO.
Congrats to you both (and to Rocky too, who
I'm sure was his elder tutor)
Old August 4th 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Rocky wrote:
We had a great weekend in Ottawa that started last Wednesday and
finished just now after a long flight how. I'll be posting
pictures of Friday and friend posed in front of Parliament Hill.

This year, we finished #5 in the Canadian agility national
championships in Friday's highly competitive division, 16" vets.
We pegged 4 of the 6 runs: clean and fast in 2 jumpers, a
standard, and a gamblers. Adequate in another Stardard and poor
in another Gamblers (the last run of the final day and cost us
at least 2 placements). But we had a huge amount of fun, though
we didn't enjoy the humidity that many out there take for
granted.

Congratulations - especially all that and fun too!

Furpaw

--
Don't believe everything that you think.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old August 4th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Rocky wrote:

This year, we finished #5 in the Canadian agility national
championships in Friday's highly competitive division, 16" vets.

Congratulations, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around Friday
being a veteran!

--
Janet Boss
Old August 4th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Janet Boss said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Congratulations, but I'm still trying to wrap my head
around Friday being a veteran!

Thanks!

Even though it was rainy sloppy, in the old days we'd have done
this Jumpers in less than 24 seconds - our time was still a
very respectable 27 seconds.

http://0301.netclime.net/1_5/19e/339...s%20Course.pdf

At 8.5 years old, I moved Friday to Vets *before* he started
to have jumping issues.

Old August 4th 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2009-08-03 19:43:56 -0400, Rocky said:

I made the decision that I
was going to relax and just focus on fun for the two of us.

Sounds like everyone had great fun!

Old August 4th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Rocky wrote:

At 8.5 years old, I moved Friday to Vets *before* he started
to have jumping issues.

Of course you did. You're a smart and caring owner. I wish more people
looked at the safety of their dogs quite as much.

--
Janet Boss

Because it's Friday Melinda Shore Dog behavior 23 October 20th 06 08:04 PM
Friday MAD Rocky Dog behavior 12 April 11th 06 07:20 PM
Friday MAD Rocky Dog activities 9 April 11th 06 07:20 PM
Friday Four Rocky Dog behavior 9 March 27th 05 07:36 PM