hello

Old December 7th 07, 05:11 PM
Junior Member

Wink hello

welcome to our website :www.good-nike.com We offer grade AAA shoes here with wholesale price! Our shoes have some advantages as following:
1) Grade AAA shoes!
2) The wholesale price!
3)100% safe, the best delivery terms!
4) No mini order here!
5) The best service!
Thank you. you can contact us by MSN: chen (_) yong88 (@) hotmail (.) com
EMAIL:lghboss2008 (@) yahoo (dot) com (dot) cn
Old December 7th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default hello

eee123456789 spoke these words of wisdom
in :

We offer grade AAA shoes here
with wholesale price! Our shoes have some advantages as following:
1) Grade AAA shoes!
2) The wholesale price!
3)100% safe, the best delivery terms!
4) No mini order here!
5) The best service!

Does feeding these make my dog healthier?
Old December 7th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

We offer grade AAA shoes here
with wholesale price! Our shoes have some advantages as following:
1) Grade AAA shoes!
2) The wholesale price!
3)100% safe, the best delivery terms!
4) No mini order here!
5) The best service!

Does feeding these make my dog healthier?

I'd like to see some studies on this.

Old December 10th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Boy if that was the case Lady ought to be one healthy dog..............lol
The first year we had her she destroyed at least 6 pair of Mikes Nikes
before he finally got it through his head to put his shoes up where she
can't get them.

Celeste

. ..

Old December 10th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"Spot" spoke these words of wisdom in news:Bbg7j.2297
$1p.1395@trndny01:

Boy if that was the case Lady ought to be one healthy

dog..............lol
The first year we had her she destroyed at least 6 pair of Mikes Nikes
before he finally got it through his head to put his shoes up where she
can't get them.

Celeste

I hope so. While i was gone this weekend, I was told Tuck destroyed a pair
of my shoes. Tuck has not destroyed anything since last spring, but
suddenly this past week, if I leave him, he tears up something. This
morning he got into mischief being locked out of the bedroom. It's clear
he's suffering separation anxiety, and it's something that suddenly is
becoming a problem and something to work on. Last night and this morning,
he could not be satiated unless he crawled IN my skin.

ATM, the big heavy galloot is sitting in my lap. All 50 pounds of him with
his nose pressed tightly under my chin and his leg around my neck.. It
makes computering very difficult with a mamma's boy attached at the hip.