Boycott Walmart!!!!

Old November 12th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Boycott Walmart!!!!

In article ,
Shelly wrote:
And that makes two of them. Do you get a prize if you collect the whole
set?

What, you don't think Pete is a prize all on his own? You
*know* he cares deeply about dogs and is concerned about
newsgroup content because of his large number of incredibly
helpful posts about dogs. In fact, I bet if go back and
check we'll find that he's posted at least one thing other
than a butt-sniffing post since the turn of the century.
Well, maybe - on second thought let's not bet. But I'm sure
he was *thinking* about posting about something other than
me, or at least he probably^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hpossibly was.

Old November 12th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

What, you don't think Pete is a prize all on his own?

Oh for sure. A prize what, though?

But I'm sure
he was *thinking* about posting about something other than
me, or at least he probably^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hpossibly was.

At the very least, I'm sure he once knew someone who knew someone who
knew someone who had a dog.

--
Shelly

Old November 14th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"c" wrote in message
You should boycott anyone that works with puppy mills. I used to be a
veternary tech in ny and the vet I worked for had a deal with one of the
pet stores to nurse their sick puppy mill puppies. So a customer would buy
a puppy then it would get sick and you would send it to this vet.
Virtually every puppy that came in from there would die.
Also Walmart does sell aquatic animals (at least they did in dallas tx
where I used to live) I have never seen any other animals. They don't
take very good care of their fish and that's because they typically don't
know how to. You can often see whole tanks of dead fish (expensive fish)
floating dead around a tank and clogging the tank filters.

I bought most of my pond fish at Walmart. Three years later, they are alive
and well.
Our Walmart has a very attentive pet department manager.