Raw food advantages / dangers

Old April 3rd 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Raw food advantages / dangers

In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
Ok, I get it now. You write like someone with a self esteem problem so
you need to attack other people and other points of view in what ever
way you can.

Believe me, one thing I do not have is self-esteem
problems. I think you're below average and I don't like
that you're giving advice that hurts dogs. I also don't
like the way you argue - you're a human (I think) sack of
logical fallacy examples and exemplify the very worst
failings of the US schools.

I also don't think you've actually got a dog. You never
talk about yours and you know so little about them to
suggest that you have no direct experience with them.

Old April 3rd 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

I comprehend that you and others on this group mean well but end up
hurting the very animals you claim to want to help. Honestly a few don't
even mean well, they just have to follow their own twisted minds

Science isn't a "twisted mind" club.

and
actually believe what they are saying because if they faced the reality of
what was done you'd have to kill yourself.

30 years ago medium sized domestic dogs in a household wouldn't live to age
8 on average. 10 Years ago they wouldn't live to 12. These days they can
live comfortably well past that and it isn't due to eating raw food because
the vast majority do not. Vetrerinary medicine and the science behind it
know for a fact that it is due to the advances in medicine and domestic
food - yes KIBBLE. You can **** and moan all you want, but those are the
facts. If kibble killed then dogs would still be living only a few years and
then suffering a long death.

All I know is my dogs are one hell of a lot better off than most on here.
They are all happy, don't poop in the house and are extremely healthy.
Even the new one with mange is now growing her hair back and I didn't use
ivermectin.

Every here doesn't have problems with their dogs. And if you think those
that come here asking questions represent the entire population of dog
owners, then you seriously need help with math.

Diet is the SINGLE most important KEY in keeping your
dog or cat healthy, and PREVENTING disease. It's so
much easier to PREVENT disease than treat it.

On some level, we agree.

Not all nutrition comes in a bag.

If you knew science and didn't consider what you choose to read on the
internet as bible truth, you would understand that this is wind.

These are domestic dogs, not wild animals or people. I just cannot keep
going with this as, no matter what is said, you laugh it off.

Old April 3rd 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
Ok, I get it now. You write like someone with a self esteem problem so
you need to attack other people and other points of view in what ever
way you can.

Believe me,

Believe you? Why in the world would I do that?
Old April 3rd 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
Believe you? Why in the world would I do that?

Yeah, I expect that's the case, given who you do believe.
Wow, are you some kind of gullible. I think it's because
you haven't been taught how to evaluate information and so
you only believe stuff that supports your biases, rather
than allowing your beliefs to be driven by facts.

Old April 3rd 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
Believe you? Why in the world would I do that?

I think

There you go again, thinking! I warned you about that.
Old April 3rd 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"chardonnay9" wrote in message
m...
Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
chardonnay9 wrote:
Believe you? Why in the world would I do that?

I think

There you go again, thinking! I warned you about that.

So it scares you when people think? That explains so much.

Judy

Old April 4th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,alt.med.veterinary

"Sharon Too" wrote in message
I comprehend that you and others on this group mean well but end up
hurting the very animals you claim to want to help. Honestly a few don't
even mean well, they just have to follow their own twisted minds

Science isn't a "twisted mind" club.

Certainly NOT, at least, not since the discovery of the
"Brain - Butt" CONnection: http://klyster.com/custom/index.html

and actually believe what they are saying because if they
faced the reality of what was done you'd have to kill yourself.

INDEEDY. HOWEver, don't suggest that idea on accHOWENTA
MOST of these dog lovers have alread TRIED an FAILED an they
get SENSITIVE abHOWET IT {}: ~ (

30 years ago medium sized domestic dogs in a household
wouldn't live to age 8 on average. 10 Years ago they wouldn't
live to 12.

INDEED? Dogs' lifespans have certainly decreased since my youth.
Sixteen, eighteen, twenty wasn't uncommon amongst dogs who'd
NEVER TASTED commercial GARBAGE dog food or had annual shots
and monthly poisons.

These days they can live comfortably well past that

That's a load of CRAP, sharon too, mrs. veterinary malpracticioner,
veterinary office manager, LIAR, COWARD, FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST,
Life-Long INCURABLE Malignant MaliciHOWES MENTAL PATIENT {}:~ (

http://www.fi.edu/guide/sowd/Max_Animal_Life_Span: 34 years

---------------------

http://www.healthycatanddog.com/ :

Did you know the maximum lifespan of a domestic cat is estimated to be
as high as 25-35 years? Yet their average life span is only about 14 years.*

And did you know the maximum life span of a dog is estimated to be about
27 years? Yet the reality is that in our society their average lifespan is
only about 13 years.*

-----------------------------

http://www.dogfacts.org/lifespan-lon...-dog-facts.htm

The average lifespan for mixed-breed and midsize dogs is
about 13 to 14 years. The longest-lived dog with reliable
documentation died at 29 in 1939.

-----------------------

Listed on Snopes:

www.petdoc.ws
The Life Span of Animals Dogs: 22 years

http://www.seefido.com/html/old_dog_care.htm

and it isn't due to eating raw food because the vast majority do not.

Of curse not, on accHOWENTA the guillible pubic
have been CONNED by the likes of *you*.

Vetrerinary medicine and the science behind it know
for a fact that it is due to the advances in medicine
and domestic food - yes KIBBLE.

EXXXCELLENT, sharon too -- you're finally statin FACTS {}:~ )

CITES, PLEASE?

You can **** and moan all you want, but those are the facts.

CITES, PLEASE?

If kibble killed then dogs would still be living only
a few years and then suffering a long death.

"Seem" we got PLENTY of POSTED CASE HISTORIES of THAT
RIGHT HERE, SOME even from YOUR OWN POSTED CASE
HISTORY, sharon too, mrs. veterinary malpracticioner, liar,
animal murderin FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST and MENTAL PATIENT.

All I know is my dogs are one hell of a lot better off than
most on here. They are all happy, don't poop in the house
and are extremely healthy.

Even the new one with mange is now growing her hair back
and I didn't use ivermectin.

Every here doesn't have problems with their dogs.

That so? Would you like The UNMENTIONABLE WON to CITE
the POSTED CASE HISTORIES from RIGHT HERE, sharon??

And if you think those that come here asking questions represent
the entire population of dog owners, then you seriously need help
with math.

Here on The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret,
Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog,
Child, Kat, Bird, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horse
Training Method Manual Forums And Human And Animal
Behavior Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory we RELY
on SCIENCE based on POSTED CASE HISTORY DATA {); ~ )

NEARLY EVERY DOG HERE IS DEATHLY ILL.

Diet is the SINGLE most important KEY in keeping your
dog or cat healthy, and PREVENTING disease. It's so
much easier to PREVENT disease than treat it.

On some level, we agree.

Of curse {}; ~ )

Not all nutrition comes in a bag.

If you knew science and didn't consider what you
choose to read on the internet as bible truth,

Would THAT include YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY
of LIES IDIOCY INSANITY an MURDERIN innocent defenseless
dumb critters, sharon too, mrs. veterinary malpracticioner,
mrs. veterinary office manager {}'; ~ )

you would understand that this is wind.

INDEEDY~!

These are domestic dogs, not wild animals or people.

Yeah; even MOORE reason you should stay the heel away
from them. At least wild critters an humans CAN DEFEND
THEMSELVES withHOWET GETTIN MURDERED by MENTAL
CASES like you bums.

I just cannot keep going with this

You're doGdameneDtootin {}: ~ (

as, no matter what is said, you laugh it off.

THAT'S on accHOWENTA you're such a transparent LIAR an FRAUD
an SCAM ARTIST an MENTAL CASE an if you'd like me to CITE YOUR
OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY I'll DO SO an PROVE IT.

NHOWE GET THE HEEL HOWETA MY FORUMS
YOU PATHETIC BEAST {}: ~ (

Old April 4th 09, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,alt.med.veterinary

Charley Sante wrote:

"Sharon Too" wrote in message
[...]

Oops! The right URL is
http://www.fi.edu/guide/sowd/Max_Animal_Life_Span.pdf