For those of you who think vaccines actually work

Old August 2nd 11, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default For those of you who think vaccines actually work

On 8/2/2011 4:56 AM, Phyrie wrote:

"Char" wrote in message
m...

On 7/31/2011 4:28 PM, Jo Wolf wrote:
But Char likes to say that her pet communicable diseases were on the
decrease prior to development of vaccines.

Putting words in my mouth again? How would you know what I like to say?
Why do you feel the need to make stuff up?

Why start arguments based on lies? Is that all you have?

It's a shame someone can't post here, use factual evidence and have it
twisted around just to be spiteful. I posted it to create discussion,
not deception.

Char

anytime ANYONE posts a sensible, fact-filled post,

You mean like I did?

you conveniently skip over it, ignore it, or insult the author. Yep,
that'll get ya far...

You mean like everyone else did in response?
Old October 15th 11, 07:05 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char View Post
I posted a couple examples of what is there.

Graphs

*Declining Death Rates (US)* reveals that in the United States--without
benefit of any vaccine--the tuberculosis mortality rate underwent a drop
of roughly 96 percent in the first 60 years of this century; and that in
a little short of the same time span (although the effectiveness of the
vaccine has been seriously questioned by reputed scientists) mortality
from typhoid vanished.^6

*Acute Rheumatic Fever Death Rates (Britain)* indicates that in Britain,
the annual death rate from rheumatic fever underwent a decline
approximating 86 percent in the period covering 1850 to 1946, before
penicillin had become available.^63
Microorganism these days are evolving that's why old vaccines are not as effective as before. I think new vaccines are now being developed.
Pekingese training is not a joke. You need to have patience, dedication, perseverance, and heart. Do you have them all???