Hip displacia, and joint pain caused by Arthritis

Old June 27th 05, 06:07 PM
NUTRIEASE

Default Hip displacia, and joint pain caused by Arthritis

Hi, we tried many remedies , pharmacautical and holistic, for our
Bulldog Jessie. Finally we found a formulation that as transformed
Jessie from a pain ridden , immobile mutt to a thug who terrorises our
Shar-Pei's. If you would like to know more, about how we have produced
this product , marketed it and a real life story of how it works with
our dogs , two Shar-Pei's and two Bulldogs, we will be happy to answer
any e-mails to;

Old June 27th 05, 06:15 PM

on 2005-06-27 at 10:07 wrote:

Hi, we tried many remedies

hi!

that's, like, spamtacular!

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/26/05)
Old June 27th 05, 06:48 PM
Rocky

NUTRIEASE said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

If you would like to know more, about how we have produced
this product , marketed it and a real life story of how it
works with our dogs , two Shar-Pei's and two Bulldogs, we
will be happy to answer any e-mails to

Please post here the info! Then I'll send you my credit card -
not just the number, but the credit card itself because I'm so
impressed with your marketing technique.

And why do you apostrophe-pluralise "Shar Pei" but not
"Bulldog?" Thank you in advance for an immediate response!

[googlegroups notified even though it won't do any good.]

Old June 27th 05, 07:09 PM

on 2005-06-27 at 17:48 wrote:

And why do you apostrophe-pluralise "Shar Pei" but not
"Bulldog?" Thank you in advance for an immediate response!

why is because Bulldogs belong to the Shar-Pei's. in bed. on
fire. the clown. god bless.