Does your dog have allergies?

Old May 11th 11, 11:20 PM
KathysAllergyDog KathysAllergyDog is offline
Junior Member

Location: Maryland
Default Does your dog have allergies?

I hope this is OK to post here. My dog Elsie has very extreme allergies. My experiences in treating her allergies inspired me to write an ebook all about dog allergy symptoms, causes & treatments. I should be finished very soon. Although I share a lot of my experiences with Elsie’s allergies, what the book really needs are real life stories from other dog owners.

If your dog has allergies, I would love to be able to share your story with others. What symptoms does your dog have? How do you treat your pup's allergies? What techniques worked/didn’t work?

If your story is used, I’ll be sure to include your name and your dog’s name in the book (assuming you want that – you can remain anonymous if you prefer) and I’ll send you a free copy of the ebook when it is published.

If you are interested, please email me at khrach"at"allergydogcentral.com. I’m happy to send you some questions to get started.

Thanks!
Kathy
Old June 15th 11, 05:19 AM
Steve timm Steve timm is offline
Junior Member

I will definitely share with you if my dog will have such kind of disease. Thank you so much for telling me in advance.
electric dog fence

Last edited by Steve timm : June 18th 11 at 06:49 AM.
Old June 22nd 11, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Char

On 5/11/2011 6:20 PM, KathysAllergyDog wrote:
I hope this is OK to post here. My dog Elsie has very extreme allergies.
My experiences in treating her allergies inspired me to write an ebook
all about dog allergy symptoms, causes& treatments. I should be
finished very soon.

I read your website and believe me, you are far from finished.
Old October 15th 11, 06:59 AM
PickePekingese PickePekingese is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char View Post
On 5/11/2011 6:20 PM, KathysAllergyDog wrote:
I hope this is OK to post here. My dog Elsie has very extreme allergies.
My experiences in treating her allergies inspired me to write an ebook
all about dog allergy symptoms, causes& treatments. I should be
finished very soon.

I read your website and believe me, you are far from finished.
It's nice to read and learn from your experiences. I wish I can share information like that.
Pekingese training is not a joke. You need to have patience, dedication, perseverance, and heart. Do you have them all???