Advice needed for foster situation - breeders pls. read

Old September 9th 03, 12:17 AM
Deb

(Tricia9999) wrote in
:

I was going to change my plans because I just heard on Sat. that my
brother died - sudden and unexpected.

Tricia, so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences.

Deb
Shilo, Georgie & Hank

Old September 9th 03, 01:21 AM
Julia Altshuler

Oh ****, that sucks.

Deepest heartfelt sympathies. If you want to get off topic and talk
about it here, do so. If you'd like to talk to a complete stranger,
email me privately. (The address isn't munged.) That sometimes helps.
If you'd like to be left alone, we can do that too.

--Lia

Old September 9th 03, 03:25 PM
montana

(Tricia9999) wrote in
:

I was going to change my plans because I just heard on Sat. that my
brother died - sudden and unexpected.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I lost my sister about four years ago
and I've barely started coming to grips with it. Grief counselling can
be a real help.